Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Events Guide Missing

Default Events Guide Missing

Hi

I Have purchased the Dailies and Events Guide, and it shows in my payment history however only the Dailies portion is included in my All in One Download.

Could someone please help.

Thanks

In the Dailies/Events tab, did you scroll all the way to the bottom? The events should be there.

I am also having the same issue. There are no event guides anymore. The last list of guides are the Northrend Pre-Requisite Quests. There used to be an event guide there. But it's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by roxxor View Post
    In the Dailies/Events tab, did you scroll all the way to the bottom? The events should be there.

Administrator Human Male Priest

Do a repair of your guide and it should be there.

Thanks Dugi!

I'm good to go now!

Regards,
    Lacertilius

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Do a repair of your guide and it should be there.

I am having the same issue, and I've clicked on the 'repair' part.

Any other suggestions?

same problem here have done repair still no events?

I had not played WOW for about a month ; But have done the Dugi updates every few day since the NEW Downloader was created.When I logged in on April 22,2011; I noticed the EVENTS guide was completely missing from my current guides in-game.I have always been a complete subscriber and have every guide with the exception of the NEW Loremaster/Dungeon guides.I tried the REPAIR feature as mentioned above and the EVENTS GUIDE is still missing at the bottom of the DAILIES section.It is just BLANK(empty), where it says EVENTS section ?? Where did it go ??

The update notes indicate that they have been "removed till the next event" as the next event starts in a few hours i'm wondering when there will be the update to add back that content.

Calliann

The events guide has been removed and new updated events will be re-added as we get closer to the event.

This is to help reduce clutter in your WoW folder.

Now as for the Noblegarden event, there is a blog post stating:

Due to the nature of the event it is unsuitable to create an in-game guide update for it. Instead we have prepared a special guide about all the rewards and achievements that you can get for Noblegarden and you can check it out from the link below.

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/noblegarden/