Thread: Professions - Making Gold - How?

philmycoke

Default Professions - Making Gold - How?

Hiya.

I am kinda pissed of right now. Spend 15k x2 on trinket and throwing axe. 30k gone.

And it takes time to get it all back.

I have skinning on my toons AS i find this the only useful profession.

when TB is done i skin. 0 to 200 skin of leather in 2 TBS or maybe few of my own kills. 5G each = 1000g. I WANT MORE.

I dont have crafting profession. I want that profession to make me around £200g to £500g per day.

Which profession is that?

i do not like mining or herbing. my reasons.

Not Tailoring as i deleted it.

So Enchating is bull**** too as too much comperttion etc.

So it leave bs, eng, inc and lw!

All i want is upto 500g per day.

WHICH PROFESSION + WHAT DO I DO WHEN AT 525+ WHAT DO I CRAFT + ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL HELP.

i also notice these forums are dead.

Many responces would be good.

Ta

Ali

This will depend on your server. On mine, jewelcrafting is the ticket. Uncommon gems go for 50g, and rare cuts go for 100-150g. Add to that the AH is very poorly seeded so it's a huge opportunity. Just as an example I saw a delicate inferno ruby go for 500g the other day.

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Uhm... dailies?
    300+ gold can be made in just over an hour per day running old WotLK ICC dailies with a lvl 85 toon.

Since there is no way to know what your server economy is like without being on your sever for a period of time, you will have to research out what is the best profession yourself.
    But dailies are universal.

Now take a bath and chill. No one made you buy your trinkets.

Senior Member Tauren Male Paladin

Even then, it's not just having the profession, it's knowing your market and knowing how to use it properly.

Consider Jewelcrafting. Fact: Not all jewels are equal. As an example, let's look at the Cataclysm green gems. While most of them, such as Zephyrite, go for around 15-20g each, the purple ones (Nightstones) typically have been going for 50g-60g each. Why? Because only two of the six gems (Nightstone and Hessianite gems) can be used to actually make items that will reliably level your skill. Furthermore, only two of the gems (Nightstone and Jasper) are used in Jewelcrafting dailies.

Thus, while Carnelian (red) may be useful for placing in gem slots, only Nightstones are good for cut gems AND Jewelcraft dailies AND leveling JC AS WELL AS being an element in making the Fire Prism that is needed to get the highest JC skill levels.

philmycoke

Ya... as i said its useless posting here.

i have over 85k. spent close to 40 k. now back at 83k. i am doing fine. i am looking for shorter and quicker route to stay top of what is pend.

as for advice is poor and ****.

anways thanks fore fforts.

bye

ummm.... lol.

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

awwww.... you got solid advise on how the rest of us make gold in WoW, but it wasnt what you wanted to hear, so its **** advise.
    Sorry you got all butt hurt, especially since you cant keep your facts straight in your own posts in your own thread.
    Have fun pouting though. LOL
    As for the other gems mentioned in here, they can be used to level alchemy, so they have some value to them.

Senior Member Human Male Warlock

i'm guessing op is a impulse buyer that takes many risks and thus loses tons of gold. from the first post you want to max your gold per hour without doing any work but skin high lvl mobs that you didn't kill yourself. that said the only other way that would fit your play style is to buy vendor items and resale.

just a tip chants/jems/gear below 85 even for 80s/70s/and lvl 60s sell better than highend stuff on my server as people are now starting to splash into raids full force.

On my server enscription seems to be a pretty good earner for steady gold. also its a great cheap way of keeping your toons upto date with the extra ones you make during skill ups. Not massive gold but pretty consistant
    But a downside if you hate Herbing tho.