Thread: 2 Issues I have that need to be fixed

Default 2 Issues I have that need to be fixed

I loaded up your herb professions guide, VERY nice btw however this is assuming you have a flying mount as I am not able to get to some of the way point, can you position them where they arent on some hill and is there any chance you can make it where if you are close enough it will think you hit it, here is the issue.

Im lvl 25 and I am doing the herb route in Loch Modan, when I get to some way points it doesnt think I am there so it doesnt let me continue on with the next one without hitting the one I "missed", which i am right on top of but somehow doesnt think I am there.

When I reload it it sees all the way points but then they all dissapear, can you make it to show the route regardless if you hit it or not or some how reset to to show up?

2) Issue is "Rebels without a cause" needs to be optional, if you have heirlooms and the guild xp gain you pretty much out lvl area's and you dont meet the pre-req to get this quest.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

for Issue 1, we developed our guide with the assumption that you are level 85, and have a flying mount. We cannot change that. Maybe in the future we might come out with the option of tying the professions guide with the leveling guide, but that's a different monster altogether.

for issue 2, Simply skip the quest Rebels without a cause. The guide was built for the player who doesn't have heirlooms, especially new players who are just starting now since Cata came out.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Administrator Undead Male Monk

the first issue you can open your map and remove the waypoint manually by right clicking on the waypoint and select remove waypoint. To reset the waypoint you can click on the green button.

the second issue you should be able to accept Rebels Without a Clue at any level it is just a breadcrumb quest and we left it in there in case it counts for Loremaster which I think it does. However the quest won't be available if you already picked up Hero's Call: Northern Stranglethorn Vale!

You can easily skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    the first issue you can open your map and remove the waypoint manually by right clicking on the waypoint and select remove waypoint. To reset the waypoint you can click on the green button.

the second issue you should be able to accept Rebels Without a Clue at any level it is just a breadcrumb quest and we left it in there in case it counts for Loremaster which I think it does. However the quest won't be available if you already picked up Hero's Call: Northern Stranglethorn Vale!

You can easily skip it.
    1) Ahh thank you.
    2) That's exactly what I did, I accepted Hero's Call.