Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A more inviting guide-window

Personally I like the current simi-transluscent background. I do not like the current border. I would prefer no image vs the current.
    also the DUGI GUIDES above the current objective could be small or removed.

As far as organization. I'd like to see the list (inside the tabs) sorted to current expansion (cataclysm), then Wrath, Burning Crusade, Classic.

A tab (or section) where users could place their guides would be nice too.

Also I do not like the mod's ability to only track one quest at a time. When I head to a sub-zone, i'd like to see all the quest tracked there. so I can decided to kill/loot/whatever is needed.

I tend to like the current size. I do use a 1900 resolution and the current size isnt too small nor too big.

An option to remove the Death Waypoint (which crashes while in an instance, at times) is annoying when you are in a dungeon. Being able to remove it would be perfect.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by tanax View Post
    Any updates on this?
    Not able to give you any eta yet, but we are working on it.

The new frame borders(and the ability to customize the borders) are awesome! The new structure of the different tabs are also MUCH MUCH better. Much more easy now to get an overview.

Now obviously I haven't seen all of the previews of the new features on the showcase page but once you clicked on any tab, the actual guide still looked like
    -------------- Durotar level XX ---------------

It is my hopes that this will also be organized and structurized in a better way.
    In any case, this is a step in the right direction.

Good work so far Dugi!!

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by tanax View Post
    Now obviously I haven't seen all of the previews of the new features on the showcase page but once you clicked on any tab, the actual guide still looked like
    -------------- Durotar level XX ---------------

It is my hopes that this will also be organized and structurized in a better way.
    In any case, this is a step in the right direction.

Good work so far Dugi!!
    Organized and structured in what manner? Have any ideas?
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    Organized and structured in what manner? Have any ideas?
    Not at this moment --- I will think about it and get back to you.