Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quick Question about the Dailles Guide

Default Quick Question about the Dailles Guide

I was just reading today about the daillies guide coming out and it said that if you bought the cataclysm guide that you get the dails guide free but i logged in and I didn't get it. Am I doing anything wrong? Or should I not have it?

I have the same problem and I own the prerecs that the email mentioned. The update to the dailies is just not there, and I've done it twice now.

Update: I reset the guide and then the dailies showed up.
    Last edited by kiwicouple; 01-02-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

it should definately be there, try clicking the Repair button on the installer.

I hit repair and now when I go to Dailles it says that I have to do the pre quests but I do not see any that are related to cataclysm. I see some other one that is for leveling up reputation. Please help

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

What exactly are you seeing? Can you give me a screenshot?
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-01-03 at 7.34.18 PM.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	132  

it seems that your guides have not updated properly. You need to delete DugisGuideviewerZ from your addons folder and re-download the addons through our auto-installer.

I did exactly as you said but it did not work. I still have the option to buy the Dailles guide. Could that be the reason that it is not working right?

Quote Originally Posted by dmall5595 View Post
    I did exactly as you said but it did not work. I still have the option to buy the Dailles guide. Could that be the reason that it is not working right?
    The email that I received said to get it free you needed to already own the dailies guide AND the Cata update..

I double checked your account and it seems your payment for the Dailies and Events guide did not go through. If you have a receipt for your purchase, please send me a PM with your receipt number.