Thread: Love the Guides and a quick question

Default Love the Guides and a quick question

Hey all,

Bought Dugi's guide awhile back and the reasoning behind it was I always the only one out of my friends who was still on their first max level toon. I recently purchased the professions guide and love using it to level herbalism on my lvl 73 mage. Anyways I also wanted to comment on the vendor run guides. It does work I have been doing the vendor run as part of my daily routine and only making it between 40 and 50% through the guide I have netted somewhere between 600-800 gold.

My question is I know Dugi has reccomended jumping zones as soon as you meet minimum level. On my 73 mage according to this guideline I would move to Grizzly Hills now however when going to Grizzly hills I noticed quests I will need to be 74 to pick up. I was just curious would be your advice to continue through Grizzly Hills skipping those quests I am not high enough yet or staying in Dragonblight until level 74.

Thanks and Keep up the Good Work
    Ken

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Thank you for the feedback

The quest are rated level 74 but you should be able to accept just about every single quest in Grizzly Hills at level 73, and complete them without any trouble.

As for quest skipping guidelines. Yellow to Orange quest is really what you want to be doing, if they quests that you're picking up are green then it is likely time to skip quest and move on to the next guide.

Also check the quest rewards before abandoning them, because sometime you might be close to a long quest line that could reward you with a nice blue item.

Good luck!

Yeah it was the quest that sends you to Dalaran and the questgiver was grayed out so was just curious.