Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Pinnacle?

Junior Member Human Male Warrior

Default Vortex Pinnacle?

Why do i have a quest to do a dungeon and im on the regular leveling guide?

Is this part of a chain quest we must complete for the area cuz if not it seems counter productive in doing dungeon quests for leveling.

In que for 20minutes and still counting....and i can't skip it cuz the others won't unlock
    Last edited by fhero1; 12-12-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: update

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

The only dungeon quests that should be in the leveling guide, are the ones, where you just go in , turn in the quest and that's it. It's to help you find then instance entrance.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Senior Member Tauren Male Paladin

... which means, of course, that you don't need to queue up or even be in a group. Just enter the instance, look around and the questgiver should be right next to you for the turn-in.

Yeaaaaah but one in Uldum actually tells you to pick up one quest that requires you to do it. I will get the name of it in a second when I log in.

Gonna be a little bit, have a queue to log in. >.> 1108 in line. =(

Okay, just got in. The guide makes you grab Vengeance for Orsis. Which in order to complete you have to do the dungeon.
    Last edited by animeguru08; 12-13-2010 at 12:07 AM.

He's right, the guide actually gives you a quest to kill the final boss in the 5 man dungeon. I had to skip it too.

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Or, to put it more succinctly: WTF...?

are you sure it's not the quest which opens the dungeon? You turn it in to the guy right inside the door, then you just step back out again...

if it is for the end boss (or any mob/boss) in the dungeon, then yeah I don't see why it would be included in the guide.

Nope its a quest to kill the final boss in Vortex Pinnacle.

In the version i had of the guides i had to do

Vortex Pinnacle and turn into npc at beginning of instance.
    Then the guid said to do Vengeance for Orsis.

nope still there and i have to do the Vengeance for Orsis in order to unlock other quests.

Hince my first statement....dungeon quest?

*update: you have to do the dungeon quest to unlock the rest of the quests in uldum to finish the guide.
    Last edited by fhero1; 12-19-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fhero1 View Post
    Nope its a quest to kill the final boss in Vortex Pinnacle.

In the version i had of the guides i had to do

Vortex Pinnacle and turn into npc at beginning of instance.
    Then the guid said to do Vengeance for Orsis.

nope still there and i have to do the Vengeance for Orsis in order to unlock other quests.

Hince my first statement....dungeon quest?

*update: you have to do the dungeon quest to unlock the rest of the quests in uldum to finish the guide.
    Can't you just tick the quest that is in the dungeon in the guide and continue with the rest of the guide? I did that, and I am pretty sure that there weren't other things that depended on it and I was able to do the rest of the Uldum guide.

Maybe but when i tried to find Prince Naduun he didnt have a quest for me. Oh wells i finally after an hour que i got into vortex pinnacle and did it so i could move on with the guide.