Thread: Quests in Kalimdor

Default Quests in Kalimdor

I only see two Kalimdor quests: Northern Barrens (10-20) and Ahsenvale (20-25) in my leveling guide choices. There are lots of quest guides for the Eastern Kingdoms.

I think that I have the latest and greatest guides and core add-ons as of 11/27/10 and am willing to believe that I've made some kind of mistake. I'd sure like to see your tips for playing in all the rest of Kalimdor like Thousand Needles, the Barrens, etc. Help!

You have the latest Guide so dont worry about that. Dugi and crew havent finished with all of the Kalimdor zones yet due to the new patch. I just saw a Staff member post this and if I can find it and figure out how to quote them Ill let you know exactly what they said. =)
    Found it! Here you go!(PS first time quoting so sorry if it doesnt work)
    Quote Originally Posted by biggfootdad View Post
    Not a stupid question

We do not have the all the Kalimdor guides complete yet. We are working on getting them done as quick as we can.
    Last edited by elumiel; 11-27-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Found Quote

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

indeed.. I need to debug the Alliance guide first before I can finish the Kalimdor zones. So far completed in kalimdor but not yet coded, are:

Darkshore, Teldrassil, Ashenvale, Azshara, Stonetalon Mountains, Northern Barrens, Durotar, Desolace, Feralas, Thousand Needles, Tanaris and Un'Goro Crater.

Darkshore, Teldrassil and Ashenvale are part of the Night Elf guide
    Durotar and Northern Barrens are part of the Orcs and Trolls guide
    Azshara is part of the Goblin guide

the rest, the data is collected, not yet implemented. Will be updated soon.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay