Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cataclysm Dungeons

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Default Cataclysm Dungeons

Click here for the in-game Dugi Loremaster / Dungeon Guides

Here's a list of the Dungeons in wow. I've provided the level requirement from wowhead that matches the level of the actual mobs inside the Dungeons. Hope it's correct.

The requirement for picking up quests might be lower. Use the Dungeon links provided and look at the 'Quick Facts box' to the right on the wowhead page, to see if you meet the level requirement for picking up the quests. Being too low level for the actual mobs inside the Dungeon sucks.

Having trouble finding the entrance to the Dungeon? Click the Dungeon links and find the "Location" link in the Quick Facts box to the right on the wowhead page, or check the video guide to instance entrance locations!

The link to the left is the actual Dungeon.
    The link to the right is the Zone.

World Dungeons - Classic

Other Minor Instanced Areas
    Last edited by football; 05-01-2011 at 01:54 AM.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, -- Mage - Dugi Guides

Last edited by football; 01-12-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, -- Mage - Dugi Guides

World Dungeons - Cataclysm

I collected the data from wowhead. I hope it is correct.
    Last edited by football; 01-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.

what about cata dungeons from 80-85?

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    what about cata dungeons from 80-85?
    Done

Was bored and since the Dungeon Guide isn't for sale atm. I decided to put together this little list of Dungeons hehe.

At first I took the info from Blizzards site and then from wowhead. I noticed the level requirement was different, so you'll probably find that it isn't completely accurate. Too tired to correct it now

edit: should be correct now, according to wowhead information.

If the Dungeon Guide goes for sale again, I'll probably take it down anyway
    Last edited by football; 01-13-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Junior Member BloodElf Female Paladin

Ok

So i purchased the dungeon guide when it was released and downloaded it today as i just got back into town and find no dungeons for anything under 60 were is that portion of the guide now

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

it is non-existant at the moment since it is irrelevant with cataclysm.. we will be updating it soon.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Since you have to discover the new dungeons, is there any plan to add the Cataclysm entrance points at some point?

Does anyone know the coords in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by kandersen View Post
    Does anyone know the coords in the meantime?
    I've provided a link for each dungeon. Open the link and look at the Quick Facts box to the right. Find "location" and click the link next to it. A popup of the map will appear with the instance entrance locations.

wowhead quote: Having trouble finding it? Click "Location" in the Quick Facts box to the right, or check our video guide to instance entrance locations!