Thread: server lag and cant download guides

Default server lag and cant download guides

I been having problems with your server lately, Has been running really slow when I normally download your leveling guide it would take less then two seconds to download.

Right now it is taking me anywhere to thirty to an hour to download

I have also try downloading it and putting it on flash drive from 5 different computer in my house.

then once I do get it to downloaded I can't unzip it since the file is corrupt
    I use both winzip and winrar and no such luck on unziping it on to my computer

this is an isolated problem with your server I can download and extract all my file from curse gaming and wowinterface

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

There is currently no issue with the server, it is running fast. We just purged the server cache can you try again now. Tell me if it improved or not. Or try a different browser.

Hey Dugi,

Love the guides but I am having the same issue. Tried it with Firefox and IE, same results.
    Been having the problem since you changed servers.

thx.

I have added your ip to trusted can you tell me if it improved or not.

Still the same for me. I turned off everything and reset my modem and it is the same. It is not just the downloads, the entire ultimatewowguide site is sluggish loading. It never seems to get done trying to load it.

After a series of test we decided to revert back to our old system. So things should be back to normal now.

Hey Dugi,

Just got back. Working like a top again.

Thanks for the help and extra work.