Thread: Dungeon Maps

Default Dungeon Maps

After installing the update it would seem that the dungeon maps are not displaying, of course this is not a complete tragedy however it would certainly be nice to have them. Anyone else got this problem or could advise me>?

thx Don

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

With the changes in 4.0.3a, all low level dungeons now have quest givers inside the dungeon and they all have there own maps. Once inside the dungeon, just bring up the default WoW map and voila.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage

thanks...sorted

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Thumbs up good to know....

Quote Originally Posted by biggfootdad View Post
    With the changes in 4.0.3a, all low level dungeons now have quest givers inside the dungeon and they all have there own maps. Once inside the dungeon, just bring up the default WoW map and voila.

After playing 4.0.3a for the first time and being part of a group in a dungeon I did notice that there was a good map available by pressing the "M" key. I didn't think much of it until reading this thread.

So will the Maps tab in the Dugi Guide interface be kept for future use then, like for example maps of all the Horde/Alliance transportation routes?

Great job to all in getting the updates out for the guides.