Thread: guide not updated for 4.0.3 (13329)(Release)

Junior Member Human Male Paladin

Default guide not updated for 4.0.3 (13329)(Release)

i just bought the guide today and i thought that the guide is fully updated, so i make a new character (human, paladin) just for testing it. the moment i started to play and accept my first quest, i compare the quest that was given by the npc (Marshall McBride) and on the Dugi Guides, i may say that its not updated.

the reason why i bought this guide is that i thought that this guide is always good and always updated. so why it is not updated?

(sorry for my bad english)

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

I just checked, and the Elwynn Forest (1-10 Human) is in the list with the correct quests. Make sure that you have the current addon installed (v4.40) and the correct guide selected. If the problem persists, try the following;
    1. Exit wow
    2. Find and Delete the folder World of Warcraft\Cache
    3. Enter WoW
    4. Make sure Dugi Guides Viewer v4.40 and TomTom are installed and ticked in the addons selection menu.
    5. Enter the game
    6. In your chat bar type ‘/dg fix’ and press enter
    7. And type ‘/reload’ and press enter

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage

Senior Member NightElf Male Warrior

Mine shows the correct guide as well. I created a Human Pally before I went to work this morning (6am MT) and it was accurate.

Junior Member Human Male Paladin

ok now i solved it! thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by biggfootdad View Post
    I just checked, and the Elwynn Forest (1-10 Human) is in the list with the correct quests. Make sure that you have the current addon installed (v4.40) and the correct guide selected. If the problem persists, try the following;
    1. Exit wow
    2. Find and Delete the folder World of Warcraft\Cache
    3. Enter WoW
    4. Make sure Dugi Guides Viewer v4.40 and TomTom are installed and ticked in the addons selection menu.
    5. Enter the game
    6. In your chat bar type ‘/dg fix’ and press enter
    7. And type ‘/reload’ and press enter

I did this and still only see guides for levels 1-20. Any other suggestions?

Calliann

You need to download the paid guides as well

Alliance Leveling Guid V1.01
    and
    Horde Leveling Guide V.1.01

If that is for me.... I do indeed have the paid guides.... still only getting levels 1-20, but there are error messages abounding.

Calliann

are you on a PC or a MAC, delete the entire WTF folder and delete the entire Dugisguideviewerz in the addons folder then reinstall the Dugi's Guide Viewer 4.41 and THEN install Alliance or Horde Leveling Guide V1.01

if you can contact me on MSN aka Windows Live Messenger, please do so