Thread: Patch 4.0.3a FAQ

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Exclamation Patch 4.0.3a FAQ

Level 1-60 Chain Quest Feature & Display Quest Level feature

These 2 features are not working for the level 1-60 due to the database being no longer acurate since the change, we are waiting for wowhead to update their database and from there we will be able to mine the acurate quest level and chain quest requirements for each quest.

I'm leveling faster than the guide, how do I skip ahead without the Chain Quest feature.

Easy . Most level 1-60 zones is pretty much one BIG chain quests due to quests NPC movements and phasing. So it is best to always start at the beginning of the guide and skip ahead to the next guide on our list, as long as you meet the MINIMUM level requirement you won't have a problem skipping the entire zone.

Will Dugi Guides cover more Kalimdor Zones?

Yes, we already have the data and still working on finishing the guides, it will likely release the rest of the zones shortly after Cataclysm is released.

I am so happy that the leveling guide will be expanded. I had noticed that it was rather incomplete. Will you be including all zones in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms (or at least all required for the Loremaster Achievement?) I sure hope so!

Many thanks for everything! Love your addons and guides!

The two biggest issues I've had with the latest patch and guides are as follows:

1. Horde: In Outlands, the guide never mentions that you can't interact with most of Garadar if you don't finish Hellfire's Mag'Har (sp?) quests to get Neutral first.

2. Horde: In Howling Fjord, I've started there since I hit 68, I'm still 68 and I can't get ANY quests in Winterhoof (which is most of the HF guide) but New Agamand has plenty. You may want to rework the guides for this.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by fiz1point5 View Post
    The two biggest issues I've had with the latest patch and guides are as follows:

1. Horde: In Outlands, the guide never mentions that you can't interact with most of Garadar if you don't finish Hellfire's Mag'Har (sp?) quests to get Neutral first.

2. Horde: In Howling Fjord, I've started there since I hit 68, I'm still 68 and I can't get ANY quests in Winterhoof (which is most of the HF guide) but New Agamand has plenty. You may want to rework the guides for this.

We will look into that.

Next issue I found:

Horde, Dragonblight:
    [Location] Agmar's Hammer is not located at Westwind Refugee Camp, but that's what TomTom tells me.

[Quest] Victory Nears
    You can't start this quest without going through this chain
    1.) Into the Fold
    2.) Blood Oath of the Horde
    3.) Agmar's Hammer
    in Westwind Refugee Camp

Default Kalimdor update?

Hello Dugi,

Great product you have I just wanted to know what timeline if any to expect the rest of the Kalimdor zones to be completed like Desolace?

thanks
    thadorn