Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Guide (latest update)

Junior Member Undead Female Priest

Default Dungeon Guide (latest update)

Dungeon guide...speakin from the horde side...only shows from The Scarlet Enclave (DK) to higher dungeons... non-lower lvl dungeon on this add-on.

Regards,

Athy

Junior Member Draenei Male Paladin

I think this was intentional, and I think I know why. I also enjoyed levelling via dungeon and dungeon quests and gearing up in blue items instead of greens, and now I really hate the prospect of having to get to Outland before being able to do so again. I hadn't long paid for the guide before they were no longer downloadable and from my experiences the guide was great.... until it involved trying to divert the group in a dungeon to do a step which most of the group are either not doing or have already done so it inevitably gets missed and a lot of exp is lost. So it then ends with repeatedly running it till you get the quest done or running with a high lvl booster to get it with you.
    The Outlands & WOTLK guides have probably been left in as nearly ALL of the dungeon quests don't involve diverting from the main dungeon path as most of the items are picked up along the way, hence they can be completed and handed in straight away.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

We removed the 1-60 Dungeon guide because it was obselete, and you can now get all the Dungeon quest from quest givers inside the Dungeon.

tkoreaper

What about outland and northrend dungeons?

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Outland and Northrend seems to remain unchanged by Blizzard, those guides are still available with the Dungeon Guide.

Hey Dugi, are the dungeon guides in with the all-in-one download, because i didn't get them when i downloaded the all-in-one

Calliann

Did you purchase the dungeon guides? they are a seperate purchase from the leveling guides.

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    Did you purchase the dungeon guides? they are a seperate purchase from the leveling guides.
    Where do you purchase that? I only see a "Coming soon.." page when viewing the "dungeon" guide.

Quote Originally Posted by tanax View Post
    Where do you purchase that? I only see a "Coming soon.." page when viewing the "dungeon" guide.
    You cannot purchase the dungeon guides currently.

Calliann

No. I simply asked if you purchased the dungeon guides in the past.