Thread: Role of dungeons in Cataclysm leveling path

Default Role of dungeons in Cataclysm leveling path

I like very much do dungeons while I am leveling so I have some question and a suggestion about dungeons in Cataclysm leveling path.

1-60: dungeons quest will be at the dg entrance. Will them added in the main leveling guide (may be a few dungeons only, e.g Blackfathom Deeps while we are leveling in Ashenvale)? This cuold be a good idea for fun and boost.

60-70 and 70-80: There will be any change in quest chains or Dugi dungeon guide will work after Cataclysm too? If the quests will be put at the entrance it colud be good add some dungeons in the leveling guide.

80-85: do you have any new about what dungeon and where the quest will be put?

Cheers!
    Last edited by playwow79; 11-11-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

While most dungeons will now have their quests set up at the dungeon entrances, certain dungeons have recieved changes and have been revamped for the new questing mechanism, such as Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep. Not sure of any other because I haven't really done any dungeons while working on the leveling guide.

I have noticed though that from 1-60, your class trainer will have 2 dungeon quests, 1 for SFK and 1 for BRD.

I have also noticed that during leveling, some NPCs will give you a quest to seek out another NPC within the dungeon entrance such as BFD, SM, Mara, ZF.

from 60-80, the old leveling guide will still work as the areas have not been changed.. there may be a few tweaks needed.

From 80-85, there are NPCs that will give you quests that send you to the dungeons to help you find the dungeon entrances.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay