Thread: Level 80 character question

Question Level 80 character question

Been reading a lot on the forums of people hitting level 80 real fast without.

No air looms, RAF, or two account playing or rest bonus?
    ( at least that's what their saying )

And have 1 - 8 or so level 80's and two 450 in professions on each character ?

There's only 24hrs in a day, so how can this be possible? Even if you accept all quest in an area and do circuits runs to complete them and turn in?

I'm a little lost on how people can reach level 80 so fast because the time break down doesn't match.

Time in High school - 8 hrs give or take a few hrs + extra curricular activity's.
    ( sports and stuff - 3 hrs or so )
    ( home work? )

Time in College - 6hrs maybe even more depending on course load quarter / semester system.
    ( wont count the the time frame for sports and stuff )
    ( home work? )

Time at work - 8 hrs - 12hrs depending on your job

Family time + kids if you have?

Ok that's my two cents maybe someone can shed some light on this topic.

Most people post their time 1-80 in /played time, not in RL time. For example, I leveled my pally from 1-80 in 4 days 13 hours. This was in /played time. In RL time it was close to 6 months

Took me about 8 days in /played time for my first 80, and about 3 months in RL time. In both cases you can work out how many hours/day that would require.

Regarding professions, if you have deep pockets (or kept every mat you ever looted), you can go from 1-450 in just 1 or 2 hours for most of them. I did 1-200 in first aid last night in about 20min before I ran out of mats after whoring everything from the AH.

I'm currently at about 4 days 10 hours played with my lvl 72 char. That's with periodic refer a friend. If you have the gold, depending on server economy around 4-8k gold, you can level up most professions quickly. I went from 0-450 engineer in about 3 hours this Saturday in iron forge, just running from the Auction house to the great forge.

If you have a level 80 friend, they can sometimes throw you some gold, especially in exchange for building things for them.

Default Level 80 character question

Thanks to all who replied it makes more since now on the time frame for leveling.

** also it sound like its good to have a friend with deep pockets for professions **

it's played time, not real life time.

It helps to have friends/guildies with deep pockets. However, keep something in mind. Some people wait until 80 to bother with professions because the amount of gold you make ( generally ) greatly increases so you can fund your Alts profession grind.