Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by jaystone View Post
    Please excuse me if it has been answered elsewhere. If so, could you point me to the answer? When is the Cata Guide going to be available? I hope that it won't be days or weeks after the game release! At that point it will be useless since I will have already leveled to 85.
    I heard from beta testers it's like 4-6 hours of play time per level (with the guide). Expect considerably longer without the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by seanomccool View Post
    In the end, I purchased a product and am getting asked to pay more money to continue using it for my purposes, and I politely refuse.

Cya
    You get the guide with FREE updates for what you payed for.. when you BOUGHT the guide.. the CURRENT wow content was 1-80 correct?
    Blizzard is added 81-85 for an EXTRA CHARGE.
    you can STILL play wow 1-80... Blizzard is NOT hindering your playing of wow with 81-85... you want to get 81-85.. you have to PAY an UPGRADE FEE...

YOU want an UPGRADED GUIDE... you PAY an UPGRADE FEE...

not hard to understand..

Administrator Human Male Priest

The guide will be ready in time for cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    The guide will be ready in time for cataclysm.
    Awesome i cant wait, to buy it and get lvling again

Quote Originally Posted by grezeau View Post
    First of all, from playing the beta, you will NOT be at level 85 mere days after Dec 7th. I guess if you did not go to bed and started playing Cata as soon as you got home from picking a copy at midnight you might get to 85 in a few days. That would not be my idea of fun though.

Second, in previous posts Dugi has stated that the Cata guide update will be out ASAP after the Blizz release.
    I did not ask for an opinion. You know what they say about them right? First you say it can't be done, then you say it's possible? You sound confused!
    My question has been answered by the man himself, thank you. The guide will be ready in time for cataclysm, not after. For future reference, please remain silent unless you have the correct information and keep your opinions to yourself.

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Thumbs down Gmafb!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaystone View Post
    I did not ask for an opinion. You know what they say about them right? First you say it can't be done, then you say it's possible? You sound confused!
    My question has been answered by the man himself, thank you. The guide will be ready in time for cataclysm, not after. For future reference, please remain silent unless you have the correct information and keep your opinions to yourself.
    Well aren't you the special obnoxious one!!

Next time you want some help, maybe the rest of us good folks will just ignore you.

And for the record I will continue to offer my opinions as I see fit.

Take a chill pill and see if you can find a book on manners to read.