Thread: Bug - Discover Thunder Bluff

Junior Member Draenei Male Warrior

Default Bug - Discover Thunder Bluff

When discovering thunder bluff, I enter the area and it says I have discovered the area but no matter were I go I cant discover it. When entering thunder bluff it auto completes and I don't know what to do. I'm alliance so its hard to move around.

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

Not exactly sure why it won't let you discover Thunder Bluff. Couple of things to try;

1. Open up you Achievement pane and verify that Thunder Bluff truly hasn't been discovered yet.
    2. Try running between the rises of Thunder Bluff while still on the ground in Mulgore. You should enter TB as soon as you get between rises.
    3. When you see the red game lettering notifying you that you are in Thunder Bluff (Horde Territory), stop moving and give the game a sec to discover the area. If you move out of the area too quickly, it won't discover that area.

If that doesn't help, then it might be a bug in the game client, and a ticket will need to be opened. Hope that helps.

Last edited by biggfootdad; 10-20-2010 at 06:16 AM.
    "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking
    -90 Troll Shaman, 90 Tauren Druid, 90 Orc Warrior, 90 BE Mage

Junior Member Draenei Male Warrior

Thanks for the feed back. Yup, im going to open a ticket because I can stand there forever and it does not discover it. Thanks again.