Thread: Problem with guide.

Junior Member Human Male Priest

Default Problem with guide.

O get lua error messages and I cannot access the menu to change the guide I wish to use.

what can I do?

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Exclamation I suggest this....

Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
    O get lua error messages and I cannot access the menu to change the guide I wish to use.

what can I do?
    I recommend following the advice Dugi posted in the thread "addon not showing up" in this forum.

I would also initially disable all other addons.

im getting a ton of problems especially with tomtom, dugi's guide is ruined waste of my 127$

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Thumbs up my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by slayur33 View Post
    im getting a ton of problems especially with tomtom, dugi's guide is ruined waste of my 127$
    First of all the problem(s) is/are not exclusively with Dugi's guides. Tomtom has made some changes for WoW 4.01 patch, but is not currently all that stable.

Second, Blizzard has released several hot fixes to their 4.01 patch. And I expect more will be needed. Cataclysm Beta is version 4.03 right now so there are lots more changes coming. This is typical with a major software upgrade. Patience is a priceless commodity for times like this.

And third, I have ALL of Dugi's guides -- AND they all work!!!

You say you have a lot of problems with Tomtom as a result of the 4.01 patch and then blame Dugi???? That does not make sense to me.

If you properly install the Dugi guides, (and initially I recommend disabling all other addons), and install the latest version of Tomtom you will have duplicated my setup for playing WoW.

And I am successfully playing WoW right now with ZERO problems. I am starting this years's Hallow's End Azeroth using Dugi's guide. It's helping me with collecting all the goodies.

And in my very experienced WoW gamer's opinion, Dugi's guide are worth every penny; AND they are better than ALL the other guides out there.

If you have followed the installation instructions for Dugi's guides' addons and you are using the latest available Tomtom or Carbonite addon versions, then you should NOT be having problems.

Also you need to be using the v4.32.3 version of the viewer.
    Last edited by grezeau; 10-19-2010 at 11:57 PM. Reason: typo