Thread: addon not showing up

Junior Member BloodElf Male DeathKnight

Exclamation addon not showing up

Hi I am having trouble with the leveling guide not showing up in the ADDONS on the character select page. I have used it to level 2 up to 80 and working on 3 but this time i wanted to power level it. I went out and bought me BC so i could also get the X-53 mount (Nice mount might i add) but now leveling guide will not show up the rest of my addons do TOM-TOM is out of date. Can anyone help?

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by galahalt View Post
    Hi I am having trouble with the leveling guide not showing up in the ADDONS on the character select page. I have used it to level 2 up to 80 and working on 3 but this time i wanted to power level it. I went out and bought me BC so i could also get the X-53 mount (Nice mount might i add) but now leveling guide will not show up the rest of my addons do TOM-TOM is out of date. Can anyone help?
    Pls expand and restate what you mean in your last sentence. I cannot tell if your Tomtom is out of date and specifically what addons do not show up in your addon listings when selected from your Character selecting window in WoW.

Also did you install the Dugi guides using his installation program?

Administrator Undead Male Monk

1. Download DugisGuideViewer v4.32 and TomTom.
    2. Download the Paid Guides that you own.
    3. Install DugisGuideViewer, TomTom and your Guides
    4. Enter the game make sure DugisGuideViewer v4.32 and TomTom ticked in the addon menu
    5. Make sure 'Load out of date addon' are ticked in the top right corner of the addon menu.