Thread: Updating guide to 4.01???

Default Updating guide to 4.01???

Sorry if this has been mentioned or im being a complete doughnut here but how do we actually update our dugis guide?

Do i take out all existing addons and then do i just go to my members area where my purchase is and re-download the relevant addons?

UPDATE: Apoligies if i read my email a little closer i wouldnt have had to ask this ..apoligies, problem sorted!!
    Last edited by dony; 10-14-2010 at 10:32 AM.

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Post You may use Dugi's installer program

Quote Originally Posted by dony View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned or im being a complete doughnut here but how do we actually update our dugis guide?

Do i take out all existing addons and then do i just go to my members area where my purchase is and re-download the relevant addons?

UPDATE: Apoligies if i read my email a little closer i wouldnt have had to ask this ..apoligies, problem sorted!!
    I recommend surfing to:
    http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/download/

And download the installer program for your computer, (Windows or Mac).

Follow the instructions and you should be up and running with the latest addons from the Ultimate WoW Guide series.

Also, do NOT use the Talented addon until it gets updated. At this point it is unknown when the author of Talented will get the addon updated to the WoW 4.01 patch.