Thread: fishing without using the mouse ?

Default fishing without using the mouse ?

hi everybody,

i don't really like the "normal" way of fishing in WoW.

searching the bobber, going mouseover, klick....

is there any possibility to make a keyboard-macro to do this ?

so i can press (1) for "/cast fishing" und the (2) when i hear the sound for autoloot ?
    there have to be a way, but i'm not sure if it is legal. (and how it exactly works )

when you watch the known fishing-bots, you see they are only working by keybindings. ("interact with target")

so has anyone an idea or any further knowledge?

Bots don't use Macros, they have a program which intercepts the infromation from wow, and simulates key clicks.

that being said, here are a few useful macros - http://www.elsanglin.com/forums/topic/my-fishing-macros

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Never fish without it

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...hingbuddy.aspx

Doubleclick mouse button to throw line. Auto loot only when pole is equipped. And so on...
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

so there's no legal way to fish only by keyboard ? damn it ~~

@football:
    that's what i use, but after half an hour of fishing my hands convulse - and there is no way to watch tv while fishing

Quote Originally Posted by vampilein View Post
    so there's no legal way to fish only by keyboard ? damn it ~~

@football:
    that's what i use, but after half an hour of fishing my hands convulse - and there is no way to watch tv while fishing
    nope, as that is considered botting.

Junior Member NightElf Male Rogue

If you buy a G13 by Logitech you could make a macro for the two steps and put it on an action bar then hit the key on the G13. I think this is allowed but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by mannyl View Post
    If you buy a G13 by Logitech you could make a macro for the two steps and put it on an action bar then hit the key on the G13. I think this is allowed but not sure
    I'm not sure, I would check into it before trying much.