Thread: Dailies event guide doesnt work

Hybrid View

Default Dailies event guide doesnt work

Hi, I got leveling and event guide for a long time. but now the dailies and Event guide wont load. When i look at the Add0n tab (in-game) it says Depencies missing: DugisGuide_leveling. I dont know where to find this. i downloaded everything i could but it doesnt work yet. Anyone suggests?

Wonub

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

You need to delete the old Dugi's guide files from the addons folder. The old version of the guidesviewer and guides is the problem. A lot has changed.

Then follow the install guide. It's all explained there!
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, -- Mage - Dugi Guides

OMG I was gona email dugi about this, same deal with me.
    ages ago i stopped using leveling guides when i was lvl70, i lvled by BGs and now that i want to use the dailys guide it says dependency missing message (same with me the dependency is the lvling guide).

and i downloaded all the new staff too, following the guide.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

You still need to delete the old guide files! The old guide files ("DugisGuide_leveling" and so on) doesn't work with the new version anymore.

That's why I link the install guide which explains it. I've just used it for updating the addon to make sure everything is correct. Flawless install and the guide works perfectly
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, -- Mage - Dugi Guides