Thread: i reinstalled.

Junior Member Worgen Male Hunter

Default i reinstalled.

so i just redid my cpu, and re added ur addond and ur addon wont work. it just does the trial verison 1-40 whats up with that. im a paying membe, i am just wondering whats up

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Exclamation Installation help

Quote Originally Posted by rewindtmj View Post
    so i just redid my cpu, and re added ur addond and ur addon wont work. it just does the trial verison 1-40 whats up with that. im a paying membe, i am just wondering whats up
    If you did a partial install you may experience problems?

In the Members Area, at the very beginning are the links to Dugi's WoW Addon Installer. This is listed as item 1. Item 2. begins the dual help for installing by either following a video or selecting manual instructions titled "How To install WoW Addons and Dugi's Guides". You can review both of course.

In any event it all begins with installing the Guide Viewer (free version) and TomTom.

Since you don't give specifics about what will not work, I suggest you follow the info I've provided and see if that helps.

I would also suggest that you do not have any other addons running when you load WoW after installing Dugi's guides.

Let me know if you have further problems.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

The Addon itself only contains the free 1-40 guides. You also need to download the actual guides with the 1-80 guides, dungeons/dailies and so on.

Please follow the instructions for guide installation

edit: hah too slow
    100 Warlock, 91 Shaman, 92 Paladin, 93 Warrior, 91 Druid, 91 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Junior Member Worgen Male Hunter

Thats what i get for trying to drunk install things. thanks guys