Thread: Dugi's Guide Cataclysm Wishlist

Default Dugi's Guide Cataclysm Wishlist

Dugi's Guide Cataclysm Wish List

Hey guys, its Verttex here. As summer rolling in we see the Cataclysm Beta opens up to a lucky bunch. You could go get Sandbox but thats a different story. (LAWLS ROFL NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I AMZ TALKING ABOUT.)

As most of you, I have a wish list for Cataclysm. But to be different from everyone else I am going to do something for spectacular.

Ok here it is....are you ready?

Post your wish list below and I will add it to the list below me. At the end of August, I will close (or Dugi will) and I will copy and paste it into a email with a lovely, HEY WE LOVE YOU CAN YOU MAKE IT SO ROGUES CAN GET POLYMORPH =D, then I will send it off to Blizzard plus I will post it on the Forums.

Last edited by Verttex; 07-15-2010 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Capitalization and Grammar (for the most part, rofl)

Senior Member Draenei Male Shaman

I will take the HUUUUUUUGE honor and be the first to reply!!!?

Is this to UWG or wow general?
    I take wow general ;=)

Make healing more fun...!
    I think they are doing it already, but we need a changellenge!
    Second:
    PLEASE BLIZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give us the old dungeon system.
    Yes i was a HUUUUUUGE noob in TBC (Hejgaard a noob? ), and i raidet Kara for a year. Damn i loved it! I was raiding Kara so that i could get gear for SSC/TK. That was my goal! I was working on my gear to "take a step up the ladder"
    When i cleared Naxx i thought it was cool, cause then i could advance to Ulduar (Cheers! Go Ulduar!), but i got disappointed
    Yes i went into Ulduar and worked on my Legendary healing Mace (Never got it ) and gathered new gear...

Now thats just fine... New gear=epics=great, right?
    The problem is that i dont care a #¤%"#¤% "#¤% about my epic anymore?
    Why? Because i was able to gear op my mage to the same item-level as my main shaman, in like a month or so. I've worked soooooooon loong on my shaman, Naxx, Ulduar, ****TY TOC and now ICC. Only to see that every time we get a new instance, all gear, even from HC's are getting upgraded too!
    It doesn't matter if i've raidet 7 days a week for half a year. A newly dinged 80 can easly get the same gear in a couple of resets. GRRRR!

Let us play like TBC (i didn't play vanilla), please let me raid an instance till i die of exhaustion, just so that i can advance into the next raiding instance. Then i would have made progress, and i would be sooooooooo happy that i would share all of my gold with the first little cute gnome i find!!

Haha i kinda dont know what i've said right now, cause i'm just writing without thinking about it, so you've probably just read som rubbish, let me apologize!

Enjoy your summer, and happy raiding to all of you!

Over and out
    -Hejgaard

Angry Warlocks got robbed

Blizzard!!!! you totally nerfed warlocks!! its so unfair you took everything good from a warlock and nerfed all of our spells and now what was once my favorite class is very underpowered! please change that

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by slayur33 View Post
    Blizzard!!!! you totally nerfed warlocks!! its so unfair you took everything good from a warlock and nerfed all of our spells and now what was once my favorite class is very underpowered! please change that
    wrong forum
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay