Thread: I'm using the dugeon guide, and it's great!

Question I'm using the dugeon guide, and it's great!

I love it. It's helped me level up so much quicker since I started a new character.

I have one HUGE question though. If i keep up the dungeon guide straight to 80, will I be missing out on any important quests in Northrend/Outlands? For example, unlocking things or achieving important achievements for future situations? If so, when should I stop the dungeon guide?

I know that reputation later on is much easier to gain, so I'm not so worried about that due to the daily quests. I just don't want to miss out on any certain mounts, skills, or achievements that are not a part of the dungeon guide.

I apologize before-hand if this is in the wrong section.

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

well, you'll miss out on achievements such as completing all quests in each area, such as Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord, but what you can do is once you reach level 80, follow the leveling guide from 70 - 80 and each quest will give you money instead of XP
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Are those achievements highly needed?

No achievements are highly needed, really.. some just give a tabard, others give a mount.. the ones for the mount, are the Dungeon achievements like "Kill a certain boss within a certain time", "Kill a certain boss with certain conditions" and other mount achievements are to complete all the yearly events such as brewfest and midsummer fire festival

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

When you get so many acheiv points you can get riding 310, vs the 300 you have now (I presume).

Junior Member BloodElf Female Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    No achievements are highly needed, really.. some just give a tabard, others give a mount.. the ones for the mount, are the Dungeon achievements like "Kill a certain boss within a certain time", "Kill a certain boss with certain conditions" and other mount achievements are to complete all the yearly events such as brewfest and midsummer fire festival
    LMAO

i've been playing since 05 and have never completed any of the yearly events ever even the Fair

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    /sarcasm

Some give a title that looks FREAKING AWESOME (Elder and Flame Warden ;D).
    Some give you a pet that also looks FREAKING AWESOME!
    Some give you nothing.......but that's still FREAKING AWESOME!

Just to clarify.....

meh, I could live without the achievements, really.

The achievements are fun and rewards within themselves. But, they are personal to each of us and some are really hard to achieve. But those who think the end game is it miss out on a bunch of fun and will lose interest after a while. Those like my son who changes games like some people change their underwear.

no matter what games I play, I've been playing WoW since the vanilla beta and I still seem to be coming back to this game. I'm hooked.