Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unlock dailies

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by wesandjess1106 View Post
    I have nothing under Dailies/Events tab for vendor run just installed everything do I need to uninstall and try again, all I have is the events. I am a level 43 hunter do I have to be and 80 to get the vendor run?
    It should be located in the 'Dailies and Events Guides' tab, just below the Pre-requisite quests. 'Vendor Supply Run'.

Perhaps check with my install guide to see if you got everything installed correctly
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Im the list of my subscriptions it has Alliance and Horde Dallies Cataclysm (marked in black) included in the list of my subscriptions, but the dallies in game guide say no guide loaded. Why is that?

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by garlan46 View Post
    Im the list of my subscriptions it has Alliance and Horde Dallies Cataclysm (marked in black) included in the list of my subscriptions, but the dallies in game guide say no guide loaded. Why is that?
    Contact Dugi if you bought the guide and it's missing: http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/support/
    Last edited by football; 02-09-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Ah, now I understand thanks

Senior Member Gnome Male Mage

I can't seem to find a guide for the Shattrath cooking dailies from The Rokk. Is it not there, or am I just missing it somehow?

i cant get mine to work.
    i have the 4 vendor runs and nothing more.

and i cant find out what i need to do excatly. i got mining, skinning on my char. and cooking and fishing.
    so the dailys i can do is fishing and cooking right?

can any explain me what i need to do excatly from scratch

Don't seem to have the pandarian ones unlocked except for flying thing.... what's up?

Administrator Human Male Priest

Quote Originally Posted by pribut View Post
    Don't seem to have the pandarian ones unlocked except for flying thing.... what's up?
    can you be me more specific. I need more information to help you.

Default Completely confused

Quote Originally Posted by jordan94 View Post
    OK when i first bought this guide and set it up i could not do any dailies and i was like well this is a rip off but i then figured out if you..

1. Start WoW
    2. Right click Dugi's guide viewer
    3. Select the "Dailies" tab
    The first section called "Zone" are all the pre-reqs for any of the daily quests. The rest of the sections are the various dailies available.

Once you do that guide 100% complete then you can start doing the dailies. just wanted to make a thread for this so people do not get confused like i did!
    Ok, I am going around collecting 1 of every item listed.

THEN WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM??? That is what I am not understanding.

Calliann

Quote Originally Posted by divachef View Post
    Ok, I am going around collecting 1 of every item listed.

THEN WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM??? That is what I am not understanding.
    Can you be clearer? What are you trying to do?