Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Dungeon Maps

Junior Member Draenei Female Hunter

Did all that but will give it another try. Must be something I am not doing right.

The instructions don't really match my version of Safari so it isn't all that helpful. I can manually install very easily and the dungeons and quests load (though some parts are missing). Still no maps though the file is in the interface/addons folder.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by jpforester View Post
    The instructions don't really match my version of Safari so it isn't all that helpful. I can manually install very easily and the dungeons and quests load (though some parts are missing). Still no maps though the file is in the interface/addons folder.
    My guide is obviously written for Windows, so you're gonna have to use the instructions for Macintosh. Or had you tried that already?

I've got no clue about Mac, so Dugi has to step in here, or somebody who owns a Mac. Are the Mac OS's so different from one another (Mac vs Mac) that you can't use the instructions anyway and just improvise?

Just curious
    Last edited by football; 06-19-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Mage, 90 Priest, 61 Rogue - Dugi Guides

Thank you for trying to help. I have deleted and redownloaded several times (manually) and it all ands up the same. I have everything but the maps though the map folder with the maps is in the proper folder in WoW.

I have the dungeon guides and maps on my Mac and it works fine. Maybe check to see that "out of date" addons are enabled in-game?

I used the the Dugi installer last update and that worked. If you go to the installing section of the member site it shows where all the folders should be. If you don't see them and they are in the addon folder, it's probably a setting in-game, or maybe a conflict with another addon...

Hope the "out if date" is the problem, good luck!