Thread: First 500 notification

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Exclamation First 500 notification

Just an FYI note to let you know that if you made the cut for being one of the first 500 to purchase Dugi's Dungeon Guide and qualify for the free Cataclysm upgrade you should see this in your Member's Area.

Leveling & Dungeon Cataclysm Update (First 500)

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

confirmed

\o/ cheer \o/

90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Awesome!!!!

so have the first 500 already been awarded?

Quote Originally Posted by derand57 View Post
    so have the first 500 already been awarded?
    Yes, Dugi said he would put the package in the members area after all 500 had sold. As it now shows up in the members area as a bonus, that means all the free upgrade copies are sold.

D'oh! Drat. I really wanted a free upgrade, lol. Guess I should check my email more often.

5tryk3r

so if i see the free cataclysm update thing in my members area, i get the update when it comes???? sweet. it looks like this......Leveling & Dungeon Cataclysm Update (First 500) right?

Quote Originally Posted by 5tryk3r View Post
    so if i see the free cataclysm update thing in my members area, i get the update when it comes???? sweet. it looks like this......Leveling & Dungeon Cataclysm Update (First 500) right?
    That's correct, if you have that in your list of links, then you will get the free update for cataclysm.