Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tech Support

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

I'm really stumped I don't understand why its not working for you. if WoW works on your computer then the addon should work, does the Alliance guide work?

You said it worked before but then it stopped for no reason?

try renaming your WTF folder to something else like WTF2

World of Warcraft\WTF

to something else like

World of Warcraft\WTF2

This will reset every single setting you have in world of warcraft , as if you have just freshly installed and it will create a new 'World of Warcraft\WTF' folder

if that still doesn't work you can delete the new World of Warcraft\WTF folder

and rename World of Warcraft\WTF2 back 'World of Warcraft\WTF' to get your old settings back.

That worked. : D
    TY. xD I'm sorry if this was alot of trouble... so what do you suspect the problem might've been?

Finaly!
    One of your file settings is corrupted by some freak occurrence or something I don't know how but it can happen with any addons.

Default ct mail mod

I downloaded this as per gold guide but the add on page says it's incompatible. Is there a newer version or a replacement as i'm tired of opening all my mail one by one?.
    Thanks in advance

uriel

Quote Originally Posted by uriel1972 View Post
    I downloaded this as per gold guide but the add on page says it's incompatible. Is there a newer version or a replacement as i'm tired of opening all my mail one by one?.
    Thanks in advance

uriel

are you using any other mailing type addon? it might be conflicting, try
    disabling every addon and only have ctmail ticked,

have the "load out of date addons" selection ticked.

double check that all the files exist in the correct folder.

Hello again,
    I disabled all my add ons (I only have the addons in the gold guide and the levelling guide) and enabled mail mod but it still came up as incompatible. I have attached a capture of my mailmod folder I hope it helps. I have checked the load old add ons box but have been unable to test it yet as I have no mail. Would deleting it and downloading it again help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ct_mailmod.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	14  

Quote Originally Posted by uriel1972 View Post
    Hello again,
    I disabled all my add ons (I only have the addons in the gold guide and the levelling guide) and enabled mail mod but it still came up as incompatible. I have attached a capture of my mailmod folder I hope it helps. I have checked the load old add ons box but have been unable to test it yet as I have no mail. Would deleting it and downloading it again help?
    I have just uploaded a new version try again with this one

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/gold...CT_MailMod.zip

Thankyou that worked wonders

The video doesnt tell you how to install the actual horde guide, and if you do it the same way as carbonite it doesnt tell you what files to put into add0ns... So I got everything working except for the guide. Could anyone help me?