Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cant select a dungeon guide.

Ok this is a positive. to get the guide work you have to update the guide viewer.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Update the viewer to at least v4.12 and it should work.

Confirmed: DL the new version and you'll be up.

Unhappy Oriyen

I loaded the new version v4.12 of Dugi's Guide and then purchased the Alliance and Horde Dungeon leveling Guide update and installed it. It will not let me select a guide, but I can select a map. Plus my guide disapeared after I logged out and then logged back in to a new chacracter, but I got it back by typeing /dg. The thing now is, how do I get the dungeon guide to work so I can select a guide?

I just bought the Alliance dungeon guide and I when I go to the Dungeon guide tab it says I dont have any loaded.

I have updated the viewer and the dugeon guide is in the addon folder.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

@garlan46
    @rrossit

If you haven't tried it yet? There you go: Install guide
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, -- Mage - Dugi Guides

I have deleted everything and re-installed everything and its still not working. I don't understand because everything works but the Dungeon guide and maps, hasn't anyone else encounter this problem? I have not tried the manual way yet but I can't see how it will help since the problem seems to be with the dungeon guide.

I'm having the issue of both having the same file name

Default Same problem

I try to select on guide but does not want to stay on selection. I also have maps guide but not dungeon guide. I'm very confused and don't know if this is an issue with Mac users

Quote Originally Posted by neclya View Post
    Hey Dugi. I have a problem.
    I cant select a dungeon guide. when i click on one it wont select it.
    I 'm having same problem. Do you have the addon displayed? Have you come up with a solution?