Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we know if we are the first 500?

Senior Member Worgen Female Rogue

Default How do we know if we are the first 500?

I have a question. How do we know if we are one of the first 500 purchasers of the dungeon guide and will receive the free Cataclysm update. Will we be notified, or does it display special on the Members Area?

took my words right out

I would care to know as well.

same.. i dont know if i get free .. T_T XD

IF you guys go to the link you got from dugi, you can see the remaining free bonuses. atm its on 465 so if you have bought it and this remaining count works then you know you have the bounus i guess

Quote Originally Posted by neclya View Post
    IF you guys go to the link you got from dugi, you can see the remaining free bonuses. atm its on 465 so if you have bought it and this remaining count works then you know you have the bounus i guess
    that one is about the trade-in, not the actual upgrade one we are talking about.

Ok then i have no clue. guess we will get a email later on then. any ways there is no need for that bounus now, since cata is not out yet.

It's just nice to know if one will be receiving the free update or not.

we will know sooner or later

Administrator Undead Male Monk

there's a countdown on the sales page, sorry there wasnt any countdown for members, if you have purchased before the countdown is over you're the first 500. we will know it internally aswell.

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/dungeon/sale01.php