Thread: 3.1 coming soon, should we buy all mats before prices gets up?

Default 3.1 coming soon, should we buy all mats before prices gets up?

What I hear about 3.1 there will be new raids and arena gear... I was wondering should I buy most of the gems and enchant items before the patch is coming. Basically what I see all gems and enchant mats are dropping base on the massive item at AH. So I guess that if patch 3.1 comes out, then a lot of players need massive gems and enchanting mats. Can anyone give me some advice before the patch coming

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Still plenty of time to play, 3.1 is going to be a huge patch and it hasn't even released in PTR yet.

I'm willing to bet that once the PTR is open, it will take at least another month or 2 before the patch is released.

Just wanted to bring this question back to the front since it has been a month. It is a good question and may help a lot of us make some quick gold. Although I still haven't seen a release date for 3.1

Lots of changes and some new glyphs for 3.1,

could stock up on the materials required for them, i'll try to compile a nice list soon see if its worth doing.

any news when it comeing out?

I heard in The Instance! blog that they heard from some Dev post somewhere that 3.1 will be before the April 12 yearly event. Not sure if it will happen.

I hear that patch 3.1 will go live on 3/17/2009
    Last edited by slychd; 03-16-2009 at 11:12 AM. Reason: changed date format from European to American

Junior Member Draenei Male DeathKnight

Default New Glyph profiteering

Considering the new glyphs wouldn't ink prices raise alot including herb prices so stocking up on ink would be worth it too amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by ringding View Post
    Considering the new glyphs wouldn't ink prices raise alot including herb prices so stocking up on ink would be worth it too amiright?
    Yup

I doubt the patch will come out tommorow, they haven't even close the PTR yet which is usually the next step they would take first.