Thread: y doesnt dailys guide work when req for dailys is 100% complete

Default y doesnt dailys guide work when req for dailys is 100% complete

th edailies guide wont work i click on dailys and it says u have to complete leveling guide req. for dailys first its getting on my nerves.

do i goto leveling guides level 78-80 storm peaks get that 100%complete then the last one said ice crown level 78-80 for dailys 100% complete

go back to dailys still no damn guides to choose from and the only rason i paid $48 for it was because i thought it would be just as easy as all th eothe rguides i load it up and can go right to dailys.

why wont my dailys guide work 100% complete still no dailys wtf?
    Last edited by bigtizback; 04-21-2010 at 07:22 AM.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

That's how Blizzard designed the game but don't worry, you'll earn a good pile of of gold in the process of doing the pre-quests

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...=7564#post7564
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Mage, 90 Priest, 61 Rogue - Dugi Guides

Super Moderator Tauren Male Paladin

Default Dailies

Heya bigtizback. When you click on Dailies tab, the sub heading "Complete the (Required for Dailies) guides first to qualify for dailies." is there to remind you to do the pre-req quests so you can do the daily quests. It is not a hard and fast lockout. If you have completed your Storm Peaks and Icecrown Pre-Req quests for Dailies, then choose the Daily you want from the list and away you go.

If you are not getting a list of dailies under the Dailies tab, then you most likely do not have it installed correctly. Click the link above in Football's post to get some help getting dailies to show up.

Hope that helps.

You have almost certainly not installed the guide correctly my friend. Follow the instructions carefully especially if you are upgrading from older guides

i installed the guide same way i did everything else save to my docs open the dailys and events copy both folders to wow interface addons, now i do have a new asus laptop with windows 7 and windows 7 doesnt work with adobe flash player so i cant watch the videos or see some of th epictures.

how do i no what the pre daily quests are it doesnt say in guide?

o yea and was i supposed to do th ewhole guide for storm peaks leveling and ice crown? that i did or is it something totally different

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by bigtizback View Post
    ...and windows 7 doesnt work with adobe flash player so i cant watch the videos or see some of th epictures.
    You need to install flash player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. Of cause windows 7 works with flash player.

how do i no what the pre daily quests are it doesnt say in guide?
    I've already answered that in the link provided:

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...=7564#post7564

In the Guide Viewer it says "Pre-requisite Quests" and "Required For Dailies". Pretty obvious

o yea and was i supposed to do th ewhole guide for storm peaks leveling and ice crown? that i did or is it something totally different
    Yes you're supposed to complete the guides (see link above), to be able to complete the dailies for those areas.

If you need help installing the guides, have a look at this guide.
    Last edited by football; 04-21-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 90 Paladin, 90 Warrior, 90 Druid, 90 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Mage, 90 Priest, 61 Rogue - Dugi Guides

i got it working i thought u download it the same way you download every other guy i just put dailys and events folder into th eguide viewer with my leveling guide and it started working kind of sucks though that u cant do more then 25 dailys a day