Thread: New Moderator Staff

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Thumbs up New Moderator Staff

I'm proud to announce a new member for our staff forum soleina. He is a volunteered staff member for tech support and he will be able to assist you with your questions and help.

soleina have been given this authority because he has proven himself to be a valuable member of the community, and also because we could use the help

Calliann

It is an absolute pleasure to be a part of the team. Thank you, Dugi.

I thought it only fitting to tell you a little about myself.

I am 32 years of age and live in Canada. I am married to a wonderful wife, yet we have no children. I have a background in Quality Assurance and Tech Support for a provincial ISP.

I have closed-beta tested many MMORPGs, but will not name them for the sake that we are working for World of Warcraft. I have been playing WoW for 5 years now and have 8 level 80's under my belt, 2 of which are running ICC 25. I have been working tirelessly with Dugi to bring you this leveling guide with as little bugs and errors as possible. As most of you know, not ALL bugs can be squashed and there will always be errors, which is why we appreciate your continued efforts to report the bugs and errors you may find.

Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask either through these forums or Private Messages.

Again, thank you for having me on board and am looking forward to working with the community.

Sincerely,

Soleina.

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Thumbs up

Congratulations on the new position Soleina.

This is a welcome addition to the busy UWG team. I'm very happy for you Soleina, Dugi & Jess.

Cheers.
    100 Warlock, 91 Shaman, 92 Paladin, 93 Warrior, 91 Druid, 91 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

Thumbs up Welcome Aboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by soleina View Post
    It is an absolute pleasure to be a part of the team. Thank you, Dugi.

I thought it only fitting to tell you a little about myself.

I am 32 years of age and live in Canada. I am married to a wonderful wife, yet we have no children. I have a background in Quality Assurance and Tech Support for a provincial ISP.

I have closed-beta tested many MMORPGs, but will not name them for the sake that we are working for World of Warcraft. I have been playing WoW for 5 years now and have 8 level 80's under my belt, 2 of which are running ICC 25. I have been working tirelessly with Dugi to bring you this leveling guide with as little bugs and errors as possible. As most of you know, not ALL bugs can be squashed and there will always be errors, which is why we appreciate your continued efforts to report the bugs and errors you may find.

Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask either through these forums or Private Messages.

Again, thank you for having me on board and am looking forward to working with the community.

Sincerely,

Soleina.
    Great to have a WOW player with your background and experience on the UWOWG team. I look forward to your participation both in the forum and behind the scenes as updates and improvements are added to the UWOWG.

Best regards,
    Gary "Zoo" Rezeau