Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Default Duskwood (28 - 29) An Old History Book

Title [Alliance] & [Horde] BUGNAME

Name of Guide: Duskwood (28 - 29)
    Name of Quest: An Old History Book
    Quest link http://www.wowhead.com...?

Zone: <Duskwood>

Short bug description and Fix Suggestions

The printed test of the in-game guide gives the correct coordinates (77, 30.5), but the TomTom arrow points to (33.17, 17.56).

Need to change the waypoint.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

looks like a conflict with TomTom, since the waypoint written is correct, are you using carbonite with tomtom?

If you are then you should disable TomTom and just use Carbonite waypoint arrow as TomTom will sometime conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    looks like a conflict with TomTom, since the waypoint written is correct, are you using carbonite with tomtom?

If you are then you should disable TomTom and just use Carbonite waypoint arrow as TomTom will sometime conflict.
    Ah, thank you! That may be the problem. I don't have Carbonite, but I am using a number of other add-ons.
    Last edited by fordahord; 04-27-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Super Moderator Draenei Male Shaman

Let us know if the problem still persists.
    You have not been Truly successful until you have failed. - Chef Gordon Ramsay

Okay, at your suggestion I tried Carbonite for the past few days. I really didn't like it.

It has some terrific features, but it's way too complex for me. It has feature upon feature. Little windows that keep popping up -- windows I neither want nor need.

It's all the "extras" that spoil it. I'd be happy with just the mini-map and the waypoint arrow, but they've gotta throw in all that extra gingerbread that makes it too hard to use. Besides, there aren't any easily available instructions for it.

So, anyhow, I'm back to using Tomtom. It's simpler and easier. I'd rather spend my time killing bad guys than sit around learning how to use a new add-on.

Best,