Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2 problems with Guides

any updates on this dugi?

Administrator Human Male Priest

we have been working on the reset and reload button. Reset button will now untick all yellow ticks for a full reset of the guide.

and reload will restore the auto ticks according to your character's history, in case you reset one of the leveling guides and need to get the auto ticks back.

thanks a lot for your efforts on fix this dugui now the reset button works but i found other problems by example in the guide that i'm using: speed gold run - at rank:champion (80 Dailies)

1) when you turn in a quests now you have to check to box to keep going with the next step, before this wasn't set in this way

2) when you accept the quest: Polishing the Helm it will jump to the step where you need to start doing the quest, however there's a few quests below with an (optional) at the end but you don't have the ability to decide to do it or not because the guide won't show it I noticed this because I use this guide a lot and I opened the guide to check next step.

I hope you can help me with this

Administrator Human Male Priest

Quote Originally Posted by zekex27 View Post
    1) when you turn in a quests now you have to check to box to keep going with the next step, before this wasn't set in this way
    What quest is it in particular, or was it for all quest ? can you show me a screenshot.

2) when you accept the quest: Polishing the Helm it will jump to the step where you need to start doing the quest, however there's a few quests below with an (optional) at the end but you don't have the ability to decide to do it or not because the guide won't show it I noticed this because I use this guide a lot and I opened the guide to check next step.
    At the moment you're suppose to pick up all the quest you can

An optional quest will always be skipped automatically if you don't meet the criteria. In this case, the criteria is you need to accept the quests BEFORE ticking [Book] Pick Up 3-6 Quest , so that you don't miss the quests marked as optional.

These quests has to be marked as optional because we don't have a way to detect your character's reputation yet and the guide has to fit for everybody.

We will eventually add a way to detect your character's reputation to make situation like this run smoother.

ok for the number one I had the fastquest addon (autocomplete function) activated, seems that now the addon isn't compatible with the new guide.

neither the autoaccept function.