Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2 problems with Guides

Default 2 problems with Guides

Hi all
    i have 2 problems with the guides.. i have the alliance and daylie & event guides. my 1st problem is that i can't see the addons under Interface. my 2nd problem is with the Argent Tournament (champion+Exalted Sc+ Crusader Dailies) i did the daylies yesterday and when i was finish with them all i push the reset button. the problem is that i want today them today and all the quest in the guide is ticked as already taken and i can't remove the ticks

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3346837/Dugiguide.jpg <- this is what the guide looks like now

I have the same problem, the reset button doesn't works, please fix it Dugui and keep it up the good work!

Administrator Undead Male Monk

You need to update your guide to v4.059

Default Reseting Dailies Guide

I'm having trouble reseting the dailies guide. In particular the Speed Gold: Champion. I don;t always complete the whole guide in a day. The following guide when I try to reset the Guide to start over, it resets the flight points but not the quests. any suggestions?
    Thank you for the great product.

Junior Member Human Male Warrior

anyone else doing Speed gold run and it just skips (gear symbol) the actual part u go out and do the daily right to the turn in the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    You need to update your guide to v4.059
    My guide is 4.059 and even tried to reinstall the guide a couple of times but still on luck on the reset.. When i uninstalled the guide i deletete also the file in the wtf folder

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3346837/Dugi2.jpg <-- picture of installed guide version
    Last edited by theedge_; 04-08-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Junior Member Human Female Priest

Same problem for me .. using 4.059 and the jewelcrafting dailing wont reset properly

*edit* now seems to be working after abandoning the quest and picking it up again
    Last edited by ice9; 04-09-2010 at 08:27 AM.

To see the guide you must disable all addons except dugi's, physically MOVE the guide UI, and then re-enable all your addons. This will cause the guide to remain active and visible when playing. Also, this will need to be done on all of your characters, one at a time. After having done this, the Interface, Addons, will show you the Dugi's Guide entry and the proper UI for the in game addon.

Dugi, I love you man, great guide... But please fix this.... Fast!

Quote Originally Posted by famar View Post
    To see the guide you must disable all addons except dugi's, physically MOVE the guide UI, and then re-enable all your addons. This will cause the guide to remain active and visible when playing. Also, this will need to be done on all of your characters, one at a time. After having done this, the Interface, Addons, will show you the Dugi's Guide entry and the proper UI for the in game addon.
    You don't and shouldn't need to do this to make the guide work properly, the first time I installed the guide I was able to use it without disable my installed addons or move the guide, the problem is with the reset button that doesn't work properly only.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

Quote Originally Posted by famar View Post

Dugi, I love you man, great guide... But please fix this.... Fast!
    This should already be fixed, otherwise type '/dg reset'