Thread: Watch out Dugi

Default Watch out Dugi

Hey Dugi, you might want to get your add-on authors to start work on your own custom talent guide add-on.

Now that Zygor has not been able to shut you down by purchasing TourGuide, maybe he will purchase Talented in a new effort to shut you down.

Having a head start might be a smart idea in case you get a nasty email about breach of copyright on your talent guides.

I really doubt Zygor could do the same with Talented as it has no dependancy to the Guide at all.

But, still, desperate people do desperate things.

Zygor will stab their own children in the face with a rusty screwdriver to gain an edge in this game. Never say never, they will be doing something else to try and knacker things up!

Quote Originally Posted by thiassi View Post
    I really doubt Zygor could do the same with Talented as it has no dependancy to the Guide at all.

But, still, desperate people do desperate things.
    Talented is the required add-on for the class leveling specs guide.

Administrator Human Male Priest

Nothing they can do.. Talented license is clearly stated on curse

License: zlib/libpng License

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    Nothing they can do.. Talented license is clearly stated on curse

License: zlib/libpng License
    Well that's at least some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by sywade View Post
    Zygor will stab their own children in the face with a rusty screwdriver to gain an edge in this game. Never say never, they will be doing something else to try and knacker things up!
    Have to say I agree. I own both Dugi and Zygor's guide. I won't give another penny to that greedy S.O.B over at Zygor's after this whole Tourguide episode.