Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Report Bugs in Alliance Leveling Guide v2 here please

Exclamation Report Bugs in Alliance Leveling Guide v2 here please

After the "traitor uncovered" quest in azure mist, The guide tells you to turn in the missing fisherman quest in the wrong area. It's telling me to turn it in at the quest giver instead of the fisherman himself. Just thought that I would let you know. PS ... Awesome guide, I"m not much of a guide user but I thought that I would try this one out. It beats any of the others that I have purchased.

Default Another glitch, sorry :[

I found another glitch in guide v2. The quest to turn in "All That Remains" also has the wrong coords. Sorry to complain. I just hope this helps. It has me turning in the quest in the wrong area instead of the correct npc.

Administrator Undead Male Monk

thank you for reporting, i'll get that fix right now.

I have stickied this thread and, please keep it in one thread rather than multiple, thanks again for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpappy777
    After the "traitor uncovered" quest in azure mist, The guide tells you to turn in the missing fisherman quest in the wrong area. It's telling me to turn it in at the quest giver instead of the fisherman himself. Just thought that I would let you know. PS ... Awesome guide, I"m not much of a guide user but I thought that I would try this one out. It beats any of the others that I have purchased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpappy777
    I found another glitch in guide v2. The quest to turn in "All That Remains" also has the wrong coords. Sorry to complain. I just hope this helps. It has me turning in the quest in the wrong area instead of the correct npc.

The coordinates are 100% correct Bigpappy , maybe your TomTom waypoint is not auto updating itself make sure you have the all the options ticked refer to picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lvelstep2.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	19  

Default Quest "Losing Gracefully" in Shatt not found

I have gotten to Shatt, and picked Scryers. Went up to Scryers Library and talked to Voren'thal the Seer. Next quest up should be "loosing gracefully" from Magister Faris...

I can find Magister Faris, but there is no quest. I also looked on Wowhead.com and there is no quest witht that name...

I skipped that one and the next one was The Outcasts Plight form Vekak, then it suggested that I pick a new hearthstone ... this should be fefor you leave the Scryer (or ALdor) platforms.
    Last edited by PDX-Mike; 01-28-2009 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Adding to original message

The NPC is called Magister Falris Located in the bank area of the Scryers Quarter, but he doesnt give an quests according to wowhead

I hay have done something wrong but everytime I check a quest to pick it up it automatically goes to the step after completing it. I am questing in sholazzar and I check that I picked up a quest. It immediately says I killed the mobs and turned it in and is telling me to pick up the next quest.

Nevermind I figured out that by checking them I was telling the addon i did the whole thing.../ashamed
    Last edited by tassalar21; 01-28-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PDX-Mike View Post
    I have gotten to Shatt, and picked Scryers. Went up to Scryers Library and talked to Voren'thal the Seer. Next quest up should be "loosing gracefully" from Magister Faris...

I can find Magister Faris, but there is no quest. I also looked on Wowhead.com and there is no quest witht that name...

I skipped that one and the next one was The Outcasts Plight form Vekak, then it suggested that I pick a new hearthstone ... this should be fefor you leave the Scryer (or ALdor) platforms.
    thank you for that, it seems that the quest have been removed

it did exist before http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10169

I have also made the change of setting the hearthstone better.

I am trying to use the Loch Modan (17-18) guide and it shows I have a turn-in for Stormpike's Delivery which I don't have. I went back to the started and completed the Darkshore (12-17) quest list with a few expections but did not get anything from it that would give me the quest Stormpike's Delivery. I used Lightheaded and found Grimand Elmore and see that there is a starting quest of Elmore's Task that I have not done. Is there a problem with the guide or did I do something wrong?

Is the assumption here that you start with the first one and work through from a level 1 toon? If so how does this help those of us with toons we already have started? I looked at the Redridge Mountains (18-20) and see that the second item is a turn-in for a quest that I don't have. The toon I am trying to level is a lvl 18 dwarf hunter, so some of my startup quests were in Ironforge, Loch Modan, and Stormwind. I am going to try the old guides and see where that gets me. Look forward to your reply...