Thread: witch dalies to do?

Default witch dalies to do?

I am still wondering witch Dalies do i do? I would like to get good rep while questing the dailies. Also I have been doing daile herioc dungeons to earn bagdes to trade for amour, is there a better place for me to upgrade my amour? thanks.
    Last edited by daftpunk; 02-26-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Default Grinding Randoms

Once u'v hit 80 grind your randoms...get your Triumph tier set and accessories
    work your profs,do the daily gold run. Once you've gemmed and enchanted your gear you should be able to hit whr2800. Do your weekly raids...If you don't plan to Raid you might be better off gearing with non-tier emblem and ICC crafted gear...The T-9+ require Trophies from TOGC AND Emblems...T-10+ require you to turn in your T-10 piece AND ICC Trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by daftpunk View Post
    I am still wondering witch Dalies do i do? I would like to get good rep while questing the dailies. Also I have been doing daile herioc dungeons to earn bagdes to trade for amour, is there a better place for me to upgrade my amour? thanks.
    As for gear I have been working on obtaining most from random dungeons via Triumph emblems. As for dailies, I've been working on upgrading factions with Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest, and Sons of Hodir so I can purchase enchants for helm and shoulders from the quartermasters there. I follow the faction guide for each within the Dugi Daily Guide.

Default I dont know what dailies to do either

Hi I just hit 80 and got the daily guide,I was hoping dugi would out line the 25 fastest dailies to do....so i could start my day by knocking those out and then do randoms for emblems,but in the guide its just a huge list and i don't know where to go help???.....for dugi staff....may be make a SUPER noob mode that has 25 dailies in it that will take roughly 2 hours like your video says......something like start in sons of hodir....do all 5 of those,then fly to "x" and do all "x " of those,then go here..etc,

Super Moderator Worgen Male Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by rcleekx1 View Post
    Hi I just hit 80 and got the daily guide,I was hoping dugi would out line the 25 fastest dailies to do....so i could start my day by knocking those out and then do randoms for emblems,but in the guide its just a huge list and i don't know where to go help???.....for dugi staff....may be make a SUPER noob mode that has 25 dailies in it that will take roughly 2 hours like your video says......something like start in sons of hodir....do all 5 of those,then fly to "x" and do all "x " of those,then go here..etc,
    I don't understand your question? because that's exactly what the dailies guide does. First you need to unlock the dailies by doing the "pre dailies" which is a part of the leveling guide, so you open up the dailies quests (you only need to do this once), and then you chose the 25 dailies speed run guide with or without argent tournament, and the guide will tell you exactly what to do. There's even a guide for unlocking argent tournament. I've done it tons of times, and almost hit one hour for all 25 quests and hello 4** gold!

It's no different than the leveling guide. Just hover the mouse above the guidesviewer and the quest objective and what to do is described.

If you have problems with what to do in the quests, then there's video tutorials on all the quests in the membership area.

If this isn't a super n00b guide, then I don't know what is. Come on, wow is ridicules easy

Edit: hmm it just occurred to me, that you might not have the dailies guide addon installed? If that's the case, then follow these instructions :

http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/foru...ead.php?t=1543
    Last edited by football; 03-29-2010 at 01:02 PM.
    100 Warlock, 91 Shaman, 92 Paladin, 93 Warrior, 91 Druid, 91 Hunter, 90 DK, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Mage, 90 Monk. Thanks to Dugi Guides. Warlords of Draenor, here I come.

thankyou for getting back to me.....ya i just noticed that my leveling guild only goes up to lv 40 i bought both the dailies and the leveling guild so im going to try the reinstall like you say thank

Once installed correctly its a seperate tab in your normal leveling guide just complete the pre required quest chains and your good to go on the speed runs which should take around 2 hours. I'm about 90 % of the way through the required quest chains and have earned a shed load of rep gold and trash gear (which would easily be usable for a non dungeon geared player)

You won't be disapoionted by the guide dude