Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any timeline for new guides?

Default Any timeline for new guides?

Is there any timeline for the new guides after the whole controversy with TourGuide?

Staff Member Orc Male Warlock

We're hoping to have it out within the next week.

Thumbs up new guide

Am looking forward to the new improved guide. Dugi and staff have done a wonderful job, Even when Blizz changes world events. keep up the good work guys/gals. will be here to keep using your products.

I agree u guys are doing a great job i was planning on doing the Lunar moon achivements but it looked soooo hard because of soo many elders i used dugi's and before you know it i just need northerend Ur the best Dugi hope to see your new guide

Anyone from staff able to give us an update about guides?? Site is still down for downloads.

Administrator Human Male Priest

We're working on it as fast as we can. Trust me that we want this out right now more than you , it cost us a lot of money every single day that it's not out since we're unable to sell the leveling guides without it.

Its hard to say exactly when but I think the best outcome would be this monday and the worse outcome be the monday after that.

Senior Member NightElf Male Priest

guys...you are doing what you can...what comes out will need adjustments, I know that you are doing EVERYTHING that you can to make it correct...I just wish you would say when things are in a cave or not....lol
    I like finding things and all but a lil direction would do WONDERS...

Quote Originally Posted by shopan1 View Post
    guys...you are doing what you can...what comes out will need adjustments, I know that you are doing EVERYTHING that you can to make it correct...I just wish you would say when things are in a cave or not....lol
    I like finding things and all but a lil direction would do WONDERS...
    LoL. They are waiting for me to level up to 80 and finish my bug list for the Ally guide. j/k

Even Blizzard won't release something unless they felt it was the best that they could offer. I think dugi is working on the same standards.

Banned BloodElf Male Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by daknit View Post
    Even Blizzard won't release something unless they felt it was the best that they could offer. I think dugi is working on the same standards.
    Yea, but Blizzard doesn't charge you $37.00 first only to make you wait until they are finished creating the product. A lot of people paid for Dugi's guide and now they cannot download the product they paid for. I can understand why they are getting anxious.

I totally agree with u digital, wouldnt be so bad if they at least informed you on a regular basis of what is happening instead of having to put up posts saying how dissapointed you are at their bad customer service