Thread: Error LUA

Junior Member Human Male Priest

Default Error LUA

I need help regarding this as I hate to have to CHEC off all quests every time I log into the game.

Message: Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Mapping.lua:2 4: wrong number of arguments to 'insert'
    Time: 01/15/10 13:36:56
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:24 9: in function <Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:2 46>
    Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:11 75: in function <Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:1 167>
    Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:11 97: in function <Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:1 184>
    [C]: in function `pcall'
    Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:24 7: in function <Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:2 46>
    Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:33 7: in function <Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Dongle.lua:3 28>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:234: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:257: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:481: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:453>

Locals: func = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\TourGuide.lu a:61
    success = false
    err = "Interface\AddOns\DugisGuide_Leveling\Mapping.lua: 24: wrong number of arguments to 'insert'"

Tried reinstall the addon? Also if you do so first delete everything related to the addon (written in the red text):
    http://www.ultimatewowguide.com/leve...ce_v3guide.htm

Also I would delete these lua files:
    \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\*accountname*\SavedVariables\
    DugisGuide_Leveling.lua
    DugisGuide_Viewer.lua

Hope it helps.

Junior Member Human Male Priest

Nope did not solve the issue

Staff Member Orc Male Warlock

When was the last time you updated your guide?

With the new auto-sync feature you shouldn't have to check of the quests, even if the game crashes.
    So perhaps you're running an out-dated version?