Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wowahmastery guide

Hybrid View

Default Wowahmastery guide

There is standing Liftime subscription does this mean that i could download it tommorow to?

It's free, so I will appreciate it either way (very cool Dugi) but will it be updated when it is updated on their website? or will it remain as it is now? Like I said, either way is fine with me, it's free

I haven't got a link to this on my members page On my clock I am in the time zone now! Unless Eastern Time is different down under - if that is the case then this should have been made clear in Duigi's post! Can someone clarify this? I was really wanting this guide.

Ye I got the same problem as Crabbit, according to me I should now be able to get the guide, however there isn't a link in the member's area.
    Am I doing something wrong or is there something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbit View Post
    I haven't got a link to this on my members page On my clock I am in the time zone now! Unless Eastern Time is different down under - if that is the case then this should have been made clear in Duigi's post! Can someone clarify this? I was really wanting this guide.
    It is in the combo box for Membership types, listed as free. Select it, and click order and it will be added to your packages.

Quote Originally Posted by vyshka View Post
    It is in the combo box for Membership types, listed as free. Select it, and click order and it will be added to your packages.
    Thanks.

You should! it's under the drop down menu that lists the guides to buy, except this one is free!

Will we be able to access the website or do we just get what is on our screen? Not that I am complaining about that . . . it's free!

i couldnt get it either?

Watch the video on the homepage guys! I cant believe you guys are having problems, it so simple. But ya, if you cant get it then just watch the video and Dugi demonstrates how to do it.