Thread: Using the New Auctioneer Addon

Default Using the New Auctioneer Addon

Hi

Does anyone have a guide of how to use the new Auctioneer addon to buy and sell to make a profit? There is a guide on this site but it is outdated?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by boa.constrictor@blueyonder.co.uk View Post
    Hi

Does anyone have a guide of how to use the new Auctioneer addon to buy and sell to make a profit? There is a guide on this site but it is outdated?

regards
    Yea we need a new Auctioneer guide here at Ultimate WoW guide

Administrator Human Male Priest

There is a video tutorial update on Auctioneer Advance (3rd one down), which explains the differences between the classic and advance.

And you can still do everything that we showed on the video, there's just minor differences on where to find certain buttons but overall functionality is still the same.

We would need to redo the entire tutorial using auctioneer advance only so its more clear. we'll get on that sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugi View Post
    There is a video tutorial update on Auctioneer Advance (3rd one down), which explains the differences between the classic and advance.

And you can still do everything that we showed on the video, there's just minor differences on where to find certain buttons but overall functionality is still the same.

We would need to redo the entire tutorial using auctioneer advance only so its more clear. we'll get on that sometime.
    Okay sounds nice ;p

how usually updates come?

Great video i might add. Makes playing the Ah a lot easier. I've gained over 19k in gold in the last 3 months of sales. Keep up the great work guys

It is kind simple now.
    Just go to the appraise tab and you will see a list with all stuff in ur bag
    You just select the item and in the top right corner there is a check box like "list this item" or something like this
    Do this to all items you wanna sell that is in your bag
    Then press shift + ctrl + alt and click in the "batch post"
    It will add automatically in the auction house all items you marked to the addon list
    Once you checked a item to be added to the auction house, no need to add it again, so in the next visit at A H, just press shift + ctrl + alt and press the bath post, see what is left in your bag, add it and press the key/click combo again.

Is it me, or do the appraised values for all the items on the "new" Auctioneer always seem to high. In the old version there was an undercut lowest price option default that does not appear there now. Maybe I am missing something.

Administrator Human Male Priest

Quote Originally Posted by camusisdead View Post
    Is it me, or do the appraised values for all the items on the "new" Auctioneer always seem to high. In the old version there was an undercut lowest price option default that does not appear there now. Maybe I am missing something.

The apprasier will list the price by 'Market Value' so it will calculate the correct average based on the scans you've done recently. This is really the best way to get maximum profit, as you might be selling too low if you're always undercutting the lowest price.

So sometime it seems like you're selling way too high because there's a bunch of people selling it much lower. This means they must be selling way under market value, might a good idea to buy them all out and resell.

if you prefer the old style of undercutting the lowest price option click the '
    'Post' tab and you can use that to undercut lower price.