Thread: Missing Rogue Talents

Hybrid View

Default Missing Rogue Talents

Hi,

Im having a problem with talented, its seems the rogue combat swords after level 60 and all the subtlety talents are faded out and I can't select them.

I've tried updating talented and making a new copy of templates.lua in the save variables folder but to no avail.

Everything else seems to be working fine, except what I need of course!

Any Ideas?

Many thanks

Administrator Human Male Priest

There is an option in talented that set the maximum character level. You need to change this from 60 to 80.

I can't find this option, can you tell me where it is please?

Im leveling with the assination spec at the moment, strange that that does go to level 80 though. (combat swords only goes to 60 and subtely is non-existant - the rest is okay)

Thanks again
    Last edited by barryjw; 12-15-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Im also having this problem, i wanted to lvl my Rogue as subtlety, i just respec him before the patch, and everything was fine. Also tryed to reload the whole add-on. Looks like im respec'n for assassination too.

Administrator Human Male Priest

Looks like there's a bug with 3.3 patch. There is now a limit as to how many talent templates that we can list per class...

So as a temporary solution for Rogues, try deleting a set of talent template spec and you will be able to access the 'greyed out' templates. The more you delete the more templates you can access..

I will update once we have found a better solution.

Great!

That did the trick, edited the talented.lua in word and deleted all the rogue spec's except assination+combat swords, now I can access what I need.

Thanks a lot

I just started a rogue yesterday and all of the rogue templates are grayed out for me. I'll try deleting some for the classes I don't play and see if that fixes it.