Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Zygor vs Dugi Guide Review Scam False Advertising

Senior Member Human Male DeathKnight

I can appreciate your possition, and your stance on the subject. What I read into the forum thread here is a method of not only defending your own product against the claim by zygor, but bringing in the obvious anger and frustration you have in dealing with this subject.

I dont know about anyone else, but I dont need to see a pissing match between two companies.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by lokilo View Post
    I dont know about anyone else, but I dont need to see a pissing match between two companies.
    Well just don't read it then...

This is Dugi's Forum (website) and like you said he is defending his product (which anyone has the right to do) he hasnt broken any promises or caused any problems, only pointed out what is going on else where and why its wrong what is been said about Dugi's product).

I can also see your point in that you dont like to see people becoming frustrated over it and angry, but its very hard not to when it concerns your product, and again Dugi isnt making matters worse only letting his customers and affiliates know the situation and if you want to offer support you can, if not then well read and have done!

Junior Member NightElf Male Hunter

youre guide is great and wating for 3.3

Default long time user

I have been using the guild for several, several months, i have been playing wow for four years, and have tried several different guides. Dugi's is the very best i have used.
    tx u
    piviotman

Dugi, are you erasing my posts here? I have written twice already and when I come back a day later, its gone.

Administrator Orc Male Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by leunam87 View Post
    Dugi, are you erasing my posts here? I have written twice already and when I come back a day later, its gone.
    Yes I did and I'm sorry but please try to remain civil for this thread.

Civil?!? Ok, but you should read back a few posts and see why I was angry. That Lokilo is calling everyone "snarling rabid animals"! But sure I will remain civil. Thanks for your guides.

Quote Originally Posted by lokilo View Post
    Is this what I just brought my business to? A bunch of snarling rabid animals that bring internal business matters to their customers to rally support?

I dont agree with that sales page tactic, nor do I agree with this thread and its purpose.
    I recommend you read more closely then. If you had read it again, or used google translate for english to whatever translation, you would note that I posted "...snarling rabid animals that bring internal business matters to their customers......"

"to their customers..."

If you took that as me calling everyone in this forum whatever... I cant help you then.

Have a good day anyway.

As a side note Dugi... I bought your professions and dailies guides.... they are a lifesaver. Thanks for the work and product.