Thread: Defending Wyrmrest Temple Daily

Default Defending Wyrmrest Temple Daily

Hi there,

Afrasastrasz is not able to give me the quest for this because I am thinking that I might have cancelled the prerequisite quest when I was leveling up an threw away the letter of introduction to Afrasastrasz. I mainly just want to get honored so I can get the cloak. Where can I re-obtain the pre-reqs or the quest chain so I can do this daily? I can't seem to find it, I went to Stars Rest, etc, etc....

Go to Stars Rest, i belive the lady you need to talk to is the archmage but i could be wrong but all the pre quests to that daily are in there.....If needed do all the quests in there and you will be sent to the temple again and do 1 or 2 quests then ull be sent to see him in the middle of it and bam u have the daily avilable.

Thanks bud,

The archmage or any other NPCs in Stars Rest does not have Exclamation point over their head. UNLESS the quests are too low so I have to choose Low Level on the mini map. The only quests available in Star's Rest is the Dalaran quest, which I don't want to turn in yet. HMMMMM.

Hmmm did u do all the quests in the wyrmrest temple? cause stars rest is where u get the pre quest and then u should be sent to the temple mabey u start a quest in the temple and never finished it? ummm check the lower lvl of the temple not the basement where OS is but the lvl where the innkeeper is and see if there are anyquests there u didnt do thats all i can think of

Senior Member Tauren Male Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jmariano0530 View Post
    Thanks bud,

The archmage or any other NPCs in Stars Rest does not have Exclamation point over their head. UNLESS the quests are too low so I have to choose Low Level on the mini map. The only quests available in Star's Rest is the Dalaran quest, which I don't want to turn in yet. HMMMMM.
    When I run the quests in the Wyrmrest daily guide, the first quest (Drake Hunt) is a low level quest that I pick up at the Transitus Shield in the Borean Tundra. You may want to try there.

BTW, I still haven't turned in the Dalaran quest. By hanging on to that ring, I get a free port to Dalaran whenever I am near a Kirin Tor representative. I've used it several times already.