Email (will not be published) (required)
Cant get my Dugi guide menu open since the update I reinstalled and all but still cant load guides
My Dugi won’t show me this menu, it only shows settings and I can’t choose what questing area. I also can’t right click the questing box. How do I fix this do you know?
left click on the DG icon until it turns gold, if that doesn’t work try reinstalling.
If you use the curse.com installer make sure to set Dugi Questing Essential on ignore
I had the Dugi Questing Essentials thru Curse Client and until i removed that, I couldn’t get to the guides. The two do not work together, so if you’re having trouble and you have both, uninstall the Curse Client one.
i have severa; 90s so I need a guide for 90=100..do you have it?
I have had this Guide for A LONG time and it has changed on me and it used to be better, i dont know if this was intended, but i dont like it anymore. I hope u see this.
P.S. I got out of WoW for a wile but nothing happend with that.
now it opens a window with interface as a file under the addons in wow when I click play?
The launcher still wont open for me.Its under the right path but it wont open wow?
if it doesn’t work the path is definitely incorrect, please check again. contact our support team
I still cannot reinstall the guides i purchased. What to do. I followed all the steps in your video but they still dont work. I think I will uninstall curse client completely to try to get it to work again. If thsi also does not work i could use a bit of extra help from your side i think.
It’s likely that you just need to correct the install path.
Load the installer and click on the settings button.
then click on the auto detect path button and click ok.
if that doesn’t work then you need to manually correct the path.
Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties, under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder. eg, so if your path is C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\
then the paths should be Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\ Launcher Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
Hi Dugi. I’m new to you guides i actually just got the trial. I what to know if there’s a way for me to talk to you, other than here.
@Sirnickwolff, yes you can contact me via ticket support
hi first in the video in 0.56 you should click at it and then it show up something but it dosent happen anything to me?
@lisa, you need to right click with your mouse.
this is great
ok so i deleted eveything in the two paths, closed the launcher and re opened. It had automaticly placed the paths there this time however i am still having the same problem it just keeps re downloading/updating 🙁
please help 🙁 i am having trouble in regards to install path and download path. i right click on my WOW shortcut and get the path under target and i copy and past this to both however when i hit the play button it just keeps re downloading
Please follow these instruction.
1. Download the latest version 1.1.0 PC: http://download.ultimatewowguide.com/DugiGuides_1.1.0.exe MAC: http://download.ultimatewowguide.com/DugiGuides_1.1.0.zip
2. Open the settings menu and delete everything inside World of Warcraft Path, and World of Warcraft Path Launcher Path
3. Click ok and close the installer.
4. Load the installer again and click on the settings button.
5. If installer automatically detect your WoW path it should already be filled in, make sure you enter your username and password and click ok
If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually eg.
1. Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties, under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder. Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\ Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/ MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
2. After you change the path manually, close the installer and reload it. Click on the settings menu and check that the path has been changed.
3. Please check that you have the correct slashes placement \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
4. Make sure the path is also doesn’t start or end with “” or blank space(s)
If you’re using 1.1.0 and your path is in the settings menu is correct the installer will work, I guarantee it. If you still have problems please contact ticket support and provide as much information as you can, a screenshot of your WoW path and the path that you have entered in the settings menu is a great help.
hello when i install the guide i hit the settings in the laucnher and it doesint put the launcher path or install path. i put it in my self and it doesint work. please help i used this guid on anotehr computer and love it.
1. try deleting everything in the Install Path and Launcher the close and reload the installer. It should place the path automatically.
2. If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually eg.
3. Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties, under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder.
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\ Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/ MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
4. Please check that you have the correct slashes placement \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
@Dugi, after i click the play button it keeps redownloading what do i do ?
this will happen if the launcher path is incorrect, click on the settings button and check that both the install path and launcher path is correct
eg Install Path: [your path]\World of Wacraft\ Launcher Path: [your path]\World of Wacraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
I just bought the Alliance & Horde Leveling / Lore & Dungeon / Daily & Event – 6.233. A friend suggested it to me. With all the changes in the new WOW – Mist of Pandaria expansion, this guide has help with the hassles of moving around the game. Plus it has the MOP expansion update guide.
Dugi. This is a wonderful guide! 🙂
How do u install it? i clicked the button for windows. (not mac) and ive even copied and pasted from the files. Still nuttn:(
@skeeterbritches, Same thing is happening to me. It wont open.
why is my arrow not appearing
hi i buy this helper but he is make me crazy if i need to go to any quests it tack me in long way why ?????????????
Hello. I am very much enjoying your guides and videos. Over the course of leveling a few characters, I have noticed some bugs, like certain quest locations are different than where the tracker takes you. And, on a Vendor Run quest, a a different merchant has certain items that the guide says otherwise. Anyway, is there a section on this site that addresses known bugs? Sorry for the nooberific question. And thank you again, I love your products!
@IvanRic, Hi the best place for this is the bug report section in our forum