Email (will not be published) (required)
Hello. I am very much enjoying your guides and videos. Over the course of leveling a few characters, I have noticed some bugs, like certain quest locations are different than where the tracker takes you. And, on a Vendor Run quest, a a different merchant has certain items that the guide says otherwise. Anyway, is there a section on this site that addresses known bugs? Sorry for the nooberific question. And thank you again, I love your products!
@IvanRic, Hi the best place for this is the bug report section in our forum
hi i buy this helper but he is make me crazy if i need to go to any quests it tack me in long way why ?????????????
why is my arrow not appearing
How do u install it? i clicked the button for windows. (not mac) and ive even copied and pasted from the files. Still nuttn:(
@skeeterbritches, Same thing is happening to me. It wont open.
I just bought the Alliance & Horde Leveling / Lore & Dungeon / Daily & Event – 6.233. A friend suggested it to me. With all the changes in the new WOW – Mist of Pandaria expansion, this guide has help with the hassles of moving around the game. Plus it has the MOP expansion update guide.
Dugi. This is a wonderful guide!
hello when i install the guide i hit the settings in the laucnher and it doesint put the launcher path or install path. i put it in my self and it doesint work. please help i used this guid on anotehr computer and love it.
1. try deleting everything in the Install Path and Launcher the close and reload the installer. It should place the path automatically.
2. If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually eg.
3. Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties, under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder.
Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\ Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/ MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
4. Please check that you have the correct slashes placement \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
@Dugi, after i click the play button it keeps redownloading what do i do ?
this will happen if the launcher path is incorrect, click on the settings button and check that both the install path and launcher path is correct
eg Install Path: [your path]\World of Wacraft\ Launcher Path: [your path]\World of Wacraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
please help i am having trouble in regards to install path and download path. i right click on my WOW shortcut and get the path under target and i copy and past this to both however when i hit the play button it just keeps re downloading
Please follow these instruction.
1. Download the latest version 1.1.0 PC: http://download.ultimatewowguide.com/DugiGuides_1.1.0.exe MAC: http://download.ultimatewowguide.com/DugiGuides_1.1.0.zip
2. Open the settings menu and delete everything inside World of Warcraft Path, and World of Warcraft Path Launcher Path
3. Click ok and close the installer.
4. Load the installer again and click on the settings button.
5. If installer automatically detect your WoW path it should already be filled in, make sure you enter your username and password and click ok
If the installer didn’t fill in your path automatically then you will have to enter your path manually eg.
1. Right click on your world of warcraft shortcut in your desktop and select properties, under target it should display the path to your world of warcraft folder. Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\ Windows: (your path)\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe
MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/ MAC: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft Launcher.app
2. After you change the path manually, close the installer and reload it. Click on the settings menu and check that the path has been changed.
3. Please check that you have the correct slashes placement \ for PC or / for MAC it is crucial that your path is entered 100% correct.
4. Make sure the path is also doesn’t start or end with “” or blank space(s)
If you’re using 1.1.0 and your path is in the settings menu is correct the installer will work, I guarantee it. If you still have problems please contact ticket support and provide as much information as you can, a screenshot of your WoW path and the path that you have entered in the settings menu is a great help.
ok so i deleted eveything in the two paths, closed the launcher and re opened. It had automaticly placed the paths there this time however i am still having the same problem it just keeps re downloading/updating
this is great
hi first in the video in 0.56 you should click at it and then it show up something but it dosent happen anything to me?
@lisa, you need to right click with your mouse.