Hi, everyone we have been quiet the last couple of weeks but that’s because we are very hard at work with putting finishing touches on the major update with Dugi’s Guide Viewer v4.1
As you may have noticed Dugi’s Guide just gets better and better with every new update and we’re moving at the speed of light!… well not quite, but we are fast
Check out the screen shot below and you will notice a couple of major features that we have been working on for a while.
The 2 new major features are
- Display of quest level with color coding.
- And the ! ? will now change color to grey if you’re not at a high enough level to accept the quest so that you will know before reaching the quest giver.
Combine these 2 features with our ‘Chain Quest Linking’ feature and you are now in complete control on how fast and how slow you want to progress. You can now gain experience points with other methods such as dungeons or PVP and you don’t have to worry about being out of sync with the guide.
If you’re using Heirloom items or playing with Recruit-A-Friend you can now also easily skip the green – grey quests that won’t give you much experience and with our ‘Chain Quest Linking’ feature you will never be out of sync with the guide.
We have been testing this feature extensively and we’re confident that these features are better than any other features that other competitor guides have to offer as you will have complete control.
From the screenshot above you may notice 2 new *censored* tabs , both these tabs are reserved for our brand new guide that is going to be released on May 19th.
All you have to do is leave a comment in this post and also ‘Guess’ the correct guide that we’re going to release
I will give you a hint… it is an In-Game guide! …
sorry I’ll do better than that, here it is.
How To Enter
Choose one of these four possible answers
- In-Game Profession Guide
- In-Game Dungeon Guide
- In-Game Achievement Guide
- In-Game Gold Guide
- To win you have to pick the correct answer and also tell us why you chose the answer.
- To qualify your email must be a part of our ‘Newsletter’ list, you can subscribe here if you haven’t opt-in yet.
- One guess per entry.
- One entry per email address.
- Winners will be notified with the email that they subscribed on the list (make sure it matches the one you leave on the comment below) make sure its correct or else you won’t be able to claim your prize.
- Entries will close when the winners chosen by a draw and are announced on May 13th 2010
Invite your Friends
Encourage your friends to enter because they might be able to win it for you! use the ‘Share / Save facebook, twitter’ link below.
They must be in our ‘subscribers’ list as well to receive the prize, they can unsubscribe once the winners are announced on May 13th 2010.
10 Guaranteed Winners will win an early copy of our Brand New Guide
It doesn’t get any easier than this to enter a contest,
Have fun and good luck everyone
I’m sorry I can’t give out anymore hints!